Chapter 10

Marianas (POV)

 "All right kids get in line ", Everyone got in line i was infront untill Melina pushed me out the way .. I was here first "oh well im always first for picture day " Melina says , Oh well not anymore so i pushed her out the way and I got Back infront "say cheese" The camera man says , after Katy and Kathleens turn to take the picture i walked ober to them and said , i  knew i couldnt trust Melina "WEll what happen" I was infront of the line and she pushed me out the way . Katy and Kathleen muttered "See ! i told you that no one can trust her ,well im not even her friend anymore "   ...... Yeah .... i guess i shouldnt be here friend i was dumb enough too trust her.

        Melinas (POV)

I cant believe i did that , oh well i just could say sorry everything would be fine after that i walked over too her and she was with my friends ( wich now is hers) umm.....Guys .....im ... sor  Before i can finish they rolled there eyes and walked away witch was very rude .

Marianas (POV)

I took out my phone and i texted Stacy , my friend from my old school

(text)

ME: HEYY

Stacy : hi arent you at school

me: yeah but its kind of our free time right now , hbu * how about you*

Stacy:Oh im sick im at home

Me: Yikes i fell bad , i have to go ttyl *talk too you later*

Text end)

*read chapter 11 itsone of  the best chapter*