Chapter 12 THE NEXT DAY

Marianas (POV)

 I woke up and put my hair into a messy bun , and i got my beach bag and umbrella , I also walked into my car and put my stuff inside the trunk and drove too school. I had too park my car because i had too go in the bus with the rest of my class.Three people could sit in the seats so Katy and Kathleen sat neer me and we were on our phoned the whole ride.

Melinas (POV)

Justin is sitting neer me in the bus and he probably is over Mariana , He took out his phone and guess who he was texting ! Mariana Here is what it said .......

(text)

Jusin :hi mari

mariana:hey

Justin: i am so boared i cant wait till we get to the beach

Mariana : mee too

(text end)

Marianas (POV)

"who are you texting ?" Katy asked , justin "ooooh ok "  Ugh i just want to get there already, i kept looking on my phone and the slow time passing.We past this huge water fall it was really pretty so i took a picture of it .

Justins (POV)

I am really boared, especially because Melina is mad at me . I dont know why its a problem for me being friends with Mariana Its like shes jelous , Melina should know that i will never break up with her just because of Mariana , well unless melina breakes up with me then it will be fine . Any ways  took out my head phone and listen too music. Too bad me and Mariana are in a different bus. Melina asked "what are you and mariana".  I anwsered.. just best friends . "ok then"

Melinas (POV)

Its a good thing that there just friends , but i cant keep talking about that or else ill start a nother problem with mariana and i dont want that to happen , she already hates me enough.

*chapter 13 is released*