chapter 6

katys (POV)

We went into the photo booth to see take pictures , i quess we turned out to be best friends after the photo booth we went into justice to buy some bff neckleces, well duh we got the one that has three necklesses other wise it would only be two.

Marianas (POV)

When we were about to head into clairs guess who was there Melina soon melina walked over too us and said hi guys " Katy and Kathleen do you want to hang out" i looked at both of them and ran away with sadeness Katy and Kathleen ran after me so then i stopped they said that they wouldnt betray me and that there not  Melinas friend, so soon we made a plan to go to the movies we were about to head out the door but i went up too Melina and said that she shouldve never been mean to me then i headed out the doors with Katy and Kathleen ,when we got in the movies we watched micheal myers then i dropped them off back at there house.

Kathleens (POV)

I got home because Mariana dropped ,me off so when i got home i saw Melina and i told her too stop stalking me and too leave me,Katy and Mariana alone! soon she left my house very mad and she said that shes going to get everyone mad at me at school so i texted mariana and told her everysingle thing she said.