chapter 17

Marianas (POV)

Wake up Katy! i screamed out because it was the best day of my life i was turning 16 and my party is today.The first thing we did was go pick up Kathleen so she can hang out with us. We went to the solon to get our hair done . i got my hair curled with a whole bunch of butterfly clips on it , Katy and Kathleen got there hair straightend. Then we went to the mall and we paid a lady too do our make up.When we were done , finally i went too pick out my dress . It was blue and it was up to my knee . My nails were also blue. We went back too my house and My parents werent ther but i found a note on my door step "what does it say? kathleen asked. It says..

parents (POV)

To: Mariana From: Mom and Dad

Hi! hunny happy birthday, i hope you have a very good sweet 16 , Your dad and i went all the way too florida, we have too take care of your grandpa he is sick and we didnt want you to get in all that trouble and miss school and re schedual your sweet 16 so only me and dad went i hope you arent surprised, i warned you yesterday. We will be back tomorrow night, have a great sweet 16.

Marianas (POV)

wow i cant believe my parents arent coming, "on the bright side your friends dont have too leave early ". Katy says , "yeah your party can go on all night" Kathleen says ,, true so it can work out i said , i got into my dress since my hair and makeup were ready .

* ik this chapter was short but on chapter 18 thats were the sweet 16 is at*