Chapter 5

Marianas (POV)

When i went in my car i saw Melina ,she said how dare you take my friends" i ignored her and got in my car. I drove to Katys and Kathleens house.They got in the car asking me what took me so long , i told them that i bumped into Melina and that she asked why i am stealing them away from her, They told me that Melina is always bossing them around and that they got tired of Melina and wanted to find a new friend thats popular and pretty like them, so they chose me i told them that , i was very happy they said that and asked them if they were telling the truth about me . they say yes!

   Melinas (POV)

Wow i just cant believe my bestfriends disced me like that! Is it because im pretier than them, or because my eyes and hair is pretty, or because im bossy, or because im mean maybe i should text Katy and ask her.

(text)

me:Hi katy

Katy: um hi

me: are you and kathleen even my friend!

Katy:yes

me:then why are you avoiding me

Katy: because you bossy and mean to us

katy: bye

(end)

Marianas (POV)

What happen, she said that katy texted her saying why shes avoiding her all the time and if we are her friend . Oh well i guess katy and kathleen are my friends! Omg now Melina texted me Kathleen and Katy said "anwser it "

(text)

melina:hi :/

me: what do you want were trying to enjoy the mall

Melina: stop stealing my friends

me BYe!

(text end)

Im going to block her number if she keeps texting me ,i hope she stops.

*this chapter was short, i know*