chapter 13 At the trip

Mariana (POV)

Thankgod we got here the bus driver stopped the bus and we all got out scince me and justin were in different busses and were bestfriends , he hugged me and Melina said what are you doing ! Justin replyed "Melina stop , your getting to over proteceted , me and Mariana are only friends ok " "fine!" Melina anwsered. I asked how it was on the bus and justin said it was very boaring , i agreed.

Melinas (POV)

You know what , i dont even think that bestfriends hug that much , but i think that its fine and that i will stop being too jelouse. So the first thing i did when i got out of the bus was take a pic with justin and posted it on facebook.Then i went on twitter and posted a statues saying "at a trip at the beach, so fun with justin here".

Marianas (POV)

I took a picture with Katy and Kathleen , then i took a picture with justin , and posted all of the pictures on Instagram , Melina comented "look at you guys, yeah right saying your bestfriends " i commented back "because we are bestfriends so can you stop getting jelous, kay thanks bye" When we got on the sand we had too find our spots i took my unbrella out and put it on the sand so the sun wont get in my face Katy and Kathleen put there towels and umbrellas down right neer mine and we put sunscreen on.Our teacher told our class too get ready too go in the water.I puttted my feet in the water too feel it and it was really warm so i jumped in it.

Melinas (POV)

Me and justin jumped in the water we sticked together the whole time because i couldnt swim. Justin looked over at Mariana and said "wow shes a very good swimmer she should be a life guard"... Duh shes good at swimming because she is a life guard!! "ok  jeesh justin says " , well all your doing when you talk too me is talk about how wonder full Mariana is all day. "ok fine i wont do that anymore".

Marianas (POV)

WE all got out of the ocean to go to the dressing room and change too our normal cloth and then eat, so i was in the girls room , i took a shower and i changed so we can go eat lunch.

(read the next chapter too see what happens)