Chapter 11

Marianas (POV)

 "everyone i have an anouncment to make , the beach trip is tomorroqw so if you have your permmision slipt and money bring it up" The teacher says , I get up and bring it too her so Melinas bf JUstin starts starring at me but i have no idea why , ......is it because i look weird ......or because he likes me.....or i look funny . Melina got mad i can see it in her face that she is so she gets up and smacks him behind his head. Everyone went to there lockers too get ready and leave.

Melinas (POV)

OK i have o idea why Justin was starring at Mariana , But im going to find out right now ! I walked over to Justin and asked ... Why do you keep staring at Mariana , "well because she looks pretty" Justin muttered ..Well do you still like me . "yes " . Wow thats just messed up , I guess me and Mariana have a compatision .That she is going to loose. I am going to sneek behind her while shes walking.

Marianas (POV)

 The bell rang and everyone had too leave since my car is getting washed and cleaned for the whole day i had too walk so Justin was right behind me "hi can i walk with you" He said , sure! . All though i was wondering what Mariana was thinking because she thinks i dont see her sneaking behind me and spying on me but she is . Justin says " i know that Melina is right behind us , shes bad at spying" I started laughing and Melina pops out. "i am not bad at spying im really good " . I told justin that i had too go so when i was about too go inside Melina said " How dare you try stealing all my friends!" I ignored her and got in my house to get my stuff prepared for tomorrows trip. 

( I know this chapter is short but read chapter 12)