chapter 15

Marianas (POV)

I  texted Katy asking if she wants too go to the mall because kathleen was bissy.

(text)

Mariana: hey wanna go too the mall

Katy:umm sure!

Mariana:ok

(text end )

I drove too Katys house and she got in the car when we got to the mall we saw Melina and Justin ,, Justin gave me a hug and said "hi" , then i anwserd i have too go because Katy doesnt want to be neer Melina "ok" he says , me and Katy walk away and we go to forever 21 i found this cute owl shirt and these skinny jeans witch i really like so i bough it.

Katys (POV)

I found this pretty dog paw shirt and skinny jeans just like Marianas and i decided to buy them , when me and Mariana got out of Forever 21 we walked over too clairs and i found these earings that said my name in it witch was very creepy so i bought it then Mariana bought small earings not hoop with said love. She also bought a hair bow for her hair .

Marianas (POV)

MY mom called me ,saying that i have too go home too take care of my little brother, so before we lest i bought pretzels so we can eat untill we get too my house, Katy offered too help take care of my brother so we got too my house and my mom was going to a party untill 2 am so me and Katy had too take care of him , Mom you really have to get kyle a babysitter im always bissy and i have a lot of things too do like pic out close for my sweet 16.

*read chapter 16*