chapter 1

Beep Beep" ugh stupid alarm! I looked at the time on my phone oh no 7:30 ! im late , Marianas mom called from down the starirs, "come on Mariana you need to go to school its your first day at a new school." 

Marianas (POV)

ugh i hate going to a new school i wonder how its going to be , i was in a rush so i picked this ugly sweater and putted a cardigan over it too see if it got better but it just got worst ,then i putted these ugly sweat pance on . I looked at the mirror like my third time and i did not admire how horrible i looked.Mom wait i just have to put my makeup on, my mom conffesed " sorry mari but there is no time you have to go with no makeup". But mom you see how i look horrible with this oufit on now ill just look even worst! This is how it always is in my first day of school.

         (text)

Delaine:hey 

me; hi :(

DElaine: whats wrong !?!

me: well im going to look horrible for the first day of going to this new school

Delaine : wow but anyways i have to go

me:kay byebye

Delaine:we all miss yaou 

delaine: *you

(text ended)

scince i have too walk it kind of hard everyones going to be staring at me like crazy because of how ugly i look. When i was walking i saw this other girl who looked like she was nice so i went up to her ....

bye any chance do you have make up she said "no i dont wear make" oh man dang it, well.......bye i walked away untill i got at school there were these three girls that had blonde hair and blue eyes, compared to me i have very black hair and green eyes. They were all just starring at me and laughing like i was a clown, and i thought i was suppost too be popular.When i got inside the teacher gave me my locker number and my combination in a index card.I saw my locker it was all plane and when i saw "the pretty girl in school" hers were painted pink with a whole bunch of magnets, well atleast soon i know that my locker is going to be like that because duh its my first day of school.