chapter 3

Beep beep , my alarm went on it was 6:30 in the morning so i got ready for school i took my hair out of my braid took my makeup out and picked out my  oufit for the day, i wore skinny jeans and a black te-shirt with a blue cardigan over it.

Melina the popular girls (POV)

          Oh no its 7:00 im late, my hair was all naughty i had to choose any cloth and i didnt even brush my teeth or eat breakfast now im going to be ugly ! atleast im not the only one Mariana is going to be there, Well probably, I hope. My dad came in my room "umm hun your car is all full of tamatoes remember it was misschief night." oooh no now i have too walk to school, this is the worst day ever !

Marianas (POV)

Tomorrow it is going to be my birthday, so when I walked outside to go to school, I saw this very pretty red convertible my parents popped out saying "surprise" i got really emotional, oh no tears of joy!! Thank you gais ,I love you, Ilove you .Thank you so much! ,Can i ride it to school? "yes" My mom anwsered.I got in and rode it too school on my way I saw Melina walking , Melina do you want a ride ? i muttered , she screamed out "no and rolled her eyes, ok then well shes in a bad mood today.Probably had a rough morning. When i got there and parked my car everyone was starring it looking surprised and amazed , Melinas friends walked up to me and said ,"sweet rde" , um,um thank y-y-you , they told me too not be scared and that Melina is just jelous.When Melina came everone was laughing at her and crouding around me asking for a ride back home.I said yes too some people,because not everyone would fit in my car.

(working on chapter4)