Chapter one

Maya's pov
Maya on the slide

What exactly is love...

My dad says there is no such thing and the only reason why people marry is to keep the population going.

I didn't believe it at first, When I was dating Reece Carter in freshman year everything was perfect, I was a nerd, the good girl and he was the jock who got everything he wanted but when he cheated on me with the schools lover Tracy James I went into a depressed stage and then I remembered my dad's words before he went to jail.

'Maya never cry over a guy, Never chase after a guy and most importantly never fall in love'

That's when I changed, I became cheer captain, I put time into my appearance, I got drunk and partied, I got into trouble, I had fun, I never cried, I was finally perfect and I still am.

----------

I put my wavy brown hair into a high ponytail and called up the cheer squad and made them stretch.

"Okay guys we are going to run a 400 then a 200 and finally 100 repeats" I yell and they all groan annoyed but we have to stay in shape so they can groan all they want to.

Me personally I liked running, It gave me a sense of peace. It helped me escape this world of sin. 

"Well start running" I yell at the girl who are staring across the field. I look to see who are they staring at and I see a bunch of shirtless football guys showing off. 

I stomp over to them, my face red from anger and I see one of the guys I hate the most Konner Williams.

"Hey tinker bell" Konner says smirking referring to my red face and I scowl.

"Shut up Williams" I snap and a guy named Jace looks me up and down and smirks.

"Hey cutie" Jace says and I arch an eyebrow confused.

"I'm sorry was I talking to you" I snap and Jace's smirk drops and Konner looks at me.

"What do you want princess" Konner says and it made me more annoyed that he calls me all these little stupid nicknames.

"Your team is distracting my team" I say annoyed.

"Sweet heart if you are asking us to leave you could ask nicer" Konner says smirking.

"Can you please leave" I say trying not to sound annoyed but it didn't exactly work. 

"Well sense you said please......Nada" Konner says and the guy chuckle as I glare at them. "Girls over here" Konner yells and my team runs to the guys making me tug on my pony tail.

I slap Konner as hard as possible and Konner glares at me as I grab his wrist and pull him away from everyone.

"Really Konner I asked for one thing, one thing!! I mean it's different when it's just you and I arguing but when you get my whole team to freakin play with your team that's a little over the edge" I yell and Konner still glares at me.

"We hate each other Maya, this is part of my game, you can either sit and watch or play" Konner says running a hand through his short awesome brown hair before turning around and walking away.

Okay Konner, treat me like a game i'll show you how it's played.

--------

A/N, This is my first time going through with a book so I would really like it if you would comment on how it is and all that other stuff thank you