Amity

Here I was again. Running through the Erudite headquaters tears streaming down my face. I guess people already had to be use to it because nobody paid attention to me. And worse I had to wear these ridiculously high heels.

I didn't know where to go. Jeanine was the only person I had have. I don't think I will ever be able to forgive her. It was a mistake choosing Erudite.

I ran out of the building and made my way to the railway. I climbed on top and waited.

The train pulled out the turn and I prepared myself for the jump. I pulled off my heels and started to run. I hope I didn't forget it.

I jumped on the footboard and opened the door. I pulled myself inside and sat down. Tears made their way to my eyes again.

I threw my heels out of the train and screamed on top of my lungs.
Damn Jeanine. I trusted her. I was naive. I never should have believed her. Maybe it's better I grew up in Dauntless without her.

When the train reached the fence I jumped off. I made a few steps to stabilise myself and slowed down.

Amity is about mile away. It didn't last long and I reached their headquaters.

 It didn't last long and I reached their headquaters

There was a big tree standing in the middle. Absolutely spectacular. I only heard about it. I didn't think I would be able see it with my own eyes.

I went inside the headquaters and was really suprised, who I saw. Tobias,Tris and some other guy I didn't know. That idiot Peter was with them too. Great. When they spotted me, they look suprised too.

"Rose?! What are you doing here?" Tris said and ran to hug me.

"Hi..Well..I kinda left Erudite."I said and tried to hide the tears that started to find a way into my eyes again. Damn it.

"But why would you do that?" Tris asked clearly confused.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you". I coudn't help it but my voice cracked in the end.

"Rose, please, tell me what happened. Something is bothering you." She said and put her hand on my shoulder. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from telling her, that my name is not Rose, but Chloe.

"I...my...well..you see I chose the wrong faction, I don't fit in there."I lied and hoped she would believe it.

"Oh...I guess that makes sense. I'm sorry it happened to you." She said but I saw that she wasn't convinced.

"Yeah..Me too. But wait, what are you doing here?!" I said.

"That's a long story. Come. I'll take you to Johanna."