[09] UNDERGROUND

Third Person Perspective

In response to the violence that took place inside the mansion that day, and due to her own guilt, Angel Blue went to the one place she always went to. The place that she'd go to when things would get too difficult. She was at the train station.

Angel Blue had a habit of running away from her problems, Danny was aware of this of course. But Danny didn't know that she was here. Nobody did. Nobody knew that Angel Blue as standing at the train station with a ticket in hand and with her hood up. She tried to conceal herself the best she could. She had run away many times before. This was one of the only things Danny didn't know about her.

He didn't know about the apartments she had stayed at for only days at a time. He didn't know about the money she had, the fake ID's and the packages that sent once a week. In her eyes he didn't know anything.

She was lost in her thoughts. As the train passed, she slowly raised her gaze. She smirked. She wasn't surprised to see Dylan standing on the other side of the station. They were both wearing their hoodies. His gaze seemed to raise at the same time. Dylan was the only one who wasn't a fool, he was the only one who knew the truth. Dylan was the only one who knew.

Angel was a woman with secrets everywhere, secrets underneath her fingertips and secrets inside her bones. She was a hailstorm in a world full of rain, and a forest fire in a world full of candles.  Angel didn't only have apartments in places like New Jersey and California and Moscow. Angel had eyes everywhere.  

The Eye was a game, and Angel wasn't the master of it. She was the creator of it.

There was a reason why The Eye's defining color is blue.