Chapter-33

Mnk n alya went to mukbhi rum where mukti was..
Dhrv n cab also came...
They knocked her door...

Muk(shouted)-who is this..?

Fab4-mukti hm h..

Muk opened the door n stood crossing her hands around her chest n said with anger n obviously with scarcasm- free time mil gya..?

Mnk- can we talk..?

Mu-no we can't..

Fab4-plz mukti..

Muk nodded n they settled on bed..

Mnk sat in front of her n said taking her hands in his- mukti..soory..

Mu- sorry for what.?

Mnk- For shouting on you that day.. For not spending time with you these days..

Mu-mnk if you are really sorry then send that girl away from our life..

Mnk left her hand n sighed helplessly looking fab3..

They nodded.

Al tuk muk in side hug n said- mukti..nan had lost her memory..

Mu-toh it's awesome..send her away..

Dhr- muk she needs us.. Infact she needs you too.. She was asking for u..
Mu- I have nothing to do with her..

Cab-muk plz you love nandita maa na..
She nodded in yes..

C-think.. Will she be happy agar wo nandu ko aisi dekhti toh..nan was her special child..

Mu-But she killed maa..

Al- What happened mukti it happened.. She was alone from 8 years till 20.. Mukti it's a long tym.. Please mukti forgive her..

Mu(stood n shouted)-no I can't..

Mnk(also shouted)- Toh don't but don't come around her..

Muk-see that's the reason why I hate her she took my frends..

(she fell on floor crying)

Mnk calmed down n fab4 took muk in a grp hug..

Mnk- No muk you are wrong..(he had tears) plz understand.. She needs me.. She needs us..

Mu-I can't forgive her..

Mnk-ok.. If you say so but plz don't be rude to her... For me plz.. For the first time I'm asking something.. Plz don't say no muk..

Cab-4 of the member of fab5 want this muk..plz man jaa..

Finally after lots of please she agreed..

Muk-fine..but for you guys only..and promise me u all won't ignore me...

Fab4- promise..

Mu-nandu promise..

Fab4-nandu promise..

Mu- You guys remember na nandita maa told that it's her promise nandu promise toh we can't lie on it or break it..

Mnk- You also promise that you won't ignore her if she'll come around u..for me plz..

Muk-Fine.. But keep her away from me as much as possible..

They nodded..
Mnk-guys..grp hug..

They had a grp hug..

After spending sometym they went back to their rums.

Mnk went to rum n saw nan sleeping n nav pressing her head n abhi reading magazine..

He went n sat beside nan n whispered- Did she wake up..?

Nav-haa..n said sir dard ho rha h.. Tujhe dundh rhi thi but I gave massage n made excuse...n c slept..

Mnk-ok..

Abhi- All sorted with muk..

Mnk nodded with smile..

Abya- Ok.. Toh we leave you with your baby..

They left the rum..

Mnk lied beside her n caressed her cheeks n said softly-baby wake up.. It's dinner time..

She stirred n hugged him keeping her one leg on him..

Mnk smiled n kissed her nose-utt jao baby..I hve a surprise for you..
She opened her eye n hugging him asked in sleepy tone- What surprise..?

Mnk-fresh ho jao fir I'll take u there..

Nan-say na what is it..?

Mnk-no go..
She made a bad face but went to washrum..

Mnk took her to dinning table..

Muk was their with fab3 n abhya..

Nan luked mnk to confrim n mnk nodded...

She freed herself from mnk ran n hugged muk shouting muku di...

Muk glared others as they didn't said this to her..

Nan broke the hug n said- muku diii..where were you..? You know I missed u a lot..

Muk faked a smile..

Nan saw this n become sad n said with teary eyes-di.mumma..(she sniffed)

Fab4 sensed that muk anger is rising so mnk picked nan n sat with her away from muk..

As he went muk yelled in her whisper to others- Whose plan was that..?

Fab3 n abya made an innocent face n said- What plan..?

Muk-Who planned to unite me with her..?

They hung deir head down n mummlimg a sorry dispered away from her knowing she'll burst any time..

As they went muk looked mnk who was trying to cheer nan n thought-She.. She is changed..! She seems so innocent.. Am I wrong..? Wat.!? No don't forget muk she killed maa..

She went away..

On the other side mnk is having hard tym making nan laugh.

As she sensed muk's behaviour..

Mnk wiping her tears again n again- Baby kyu ro rhe ho..? Muku di is not angry..

She hugged him n cried - No.. She is..she...she..hates me.. Mujhe mumma k pass janna h.. Mumma..

Mnk rubbed her back n said- no she don't.. We r here na... Mera baby na.. Please.. You will fall sick.. Please baby..

She shaked her head n cried-She..hates.. me.. mumma..

Mnk sighed n said rubbing her back- Acha chalo muku di se puchte h she hates you or not.. Happy..?

She nodded ..

Mnk took her to muk.

He was praying to every god to keep muk calm..

He cursed himself to unite muk with nan..

Mnk took her to her bedrum..

As nan went,she ran n hugged muk who just turned to them as before she was in her thoughts looking out from window..

Muk was little surprised she wanted to hug her back looking her crying like a baby but her ego n anger which almost melted was stopping her..

She luked mnk n he pleaded to hug her back n she finally hugged back n caressed her hair making mnk smile...

Nan still in hug sobbing- You don't hate me na...

Muk whispered in ears making sure that mnk won't hear it-No.. ssh..shant ho ja nans..

Nan finally smiled n broke hug..

Mnk came to them n took nan in hug n kissed her hairs mouthing a thank you to muk..

Mnk-happy..now chale it's time for your food n med..

She nodded n they went..

They left leaving a confuse yet content in her corner of heart mukti...

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें