Chapter-97 (republished)

Mnk woke up and saw Nan snuggling into his neck.

Smiling he kept her head on pillow and laid beside her keeping head with support of elbow while with his other hand he kneaded her hairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Smiling he kept her head on pillow and laid beside her keeping head with support of elbow while with his other hand he kneaded her hairs.

Her eyes cringes a little as he separated her with himself. Smiling he pulled her nose a little and whispered, "Wake up sleeping beauty."

She shooed his hand and crawled closer to him.

He laughed and stood leaving her on bed.

Her eyes cringed more and turned to crying one.

"Monstu.", she cried sleepily.

He laughed and said going to washroom, "no monstu. Wake up. Chalo. Be my good baby."

"nahhhiii.", she cried and opening her eyes little taking his blazer from side slept covering herself.

He shakes his head in disbelief and went to her. Kissing her forehead he said, "ok. Sleep but for few minutes only. I'll fresh n up fir apki bari."

"kissie.", she whispered with her eyes still closed.

He chuckled and pecked her lips but she didn't let him back off and kissed him to which he also replied.

After kissing her for good seconds he covered her properly and taking his clothes went to washroom.

After getting fresh he went to her and said, "chalo baby. Wake up now."

Not getting any reply he shakes her a little but she turned and slept.

"So you won't wake up? Hai na?"

No reply.

He chuckled and took his blazer and duvet from her uncovering her.

"Monstuuu..", she chided and finally sat.

"Kya monstu? Chalo get ready.", he made her stand and pushed her in washroom.

"Go and get fresh."

She looked and whispered, "Ni. Plz."

Sighing he sat beside he and asked caressing her hairs, "Kya baat h jaan? U never behaved like this."

She looked him and then nodding in no stood.

He looked her confusingly. She took her clothes and went inside the washroom.

Before he could go inside she locked the door and said, "I'm ok. Don't worry."

"But..", he was interrupted by the attended who informed him about landing and breakfast. Then it strikes in his mind and he ran towards the washroom.

Knocking the door continuously he shouted, "Nanhi. Open the door. Open it."

Inside Nandini was puking everything as per habit whenever she get into plane it happens with her.

Hearing mnk's shout everyone got to know about the matter looking mnk who was banging washroom's door like a maniac.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें