Chapter-64

After happy and content hours of their much needed intimacy looking her exhausted he finally stopped..He laid beside her and gathered her shivering body close to his heart..Brushing her hair from her forehead he kissed her forehead...But she was crying...
Manik rubbing her back said worriedly - ssh...baby..no crying..ssh..

But she keep on crying dis made him worried..
Mnk- baby sry.. I'm sry for hurting you...plz..stop crying..
In return he got nandu's strong punch 👊on his chest.. But still she was crying badly..

Mnk-oww..baby..sry na..I promise we won't do 'it' again. Plz stop crying.

Nandu punched him👊 again a strong tight punch👊 again and again👊

Mnk-oww..baby..mar kyu rhi h..

She was crying but still keep on hitting him..He hold her hand n kissed her forcefully..

After kissing her for good min he broke the kiss but she was crying badly..
Mnk also had tears in his eyes looking her crying so badly..

Mnk- baby plz say na..kya hua..acha wait..

He got n wearing his trousers he brought water

He made her sit on his lap covering her with duvet made her drink water..

Mnk(cupping her face)-kyu rhi ho bacha..plz tell me..I'm sry for hurting u..I so sry..

Again he got punches👊..

Mnk-oww..sry baby..

Nan looked him said crying- stop saying sry..

Mnk-ni sb meri galti h..I should have been careful n control myself..sry..

Nan nodded in no-mnk..I'm not crying for that..she broke down in his arms again)

Mnk rubbing her back-fir kyu baby..kya hua tell me..

Nan hide her face in his neck's crook hugging him tightly who held securely hugging back n she said crying- mnk..I..I.never thought..someone will luv me..why..why..everyone hate me..mein itni..buri hu..why..manik..

Looking her breaking like this he also broke and tightened his hug..

Mnk- everyone will luv..I promise..mere baby ko koi hate ni krega..main hun na..

Nan-mnk..I missed..you.. You know..all these years..I missed everyone..(she broke the hug n said looking in him) you...you..know...school me..on result..day..sab ke..parents aate the..but mere ni.(she cried more badly)mnk..kyu..mujhe sbne kyu chod diya..when you all celebrated festivals...I begged..why..mere..saath kyu..bolo..na..kyu..

Mnk hid her in his arms- I know jo hua I can't change it but I promise ab aisa ni hoga..main hun na mere baby k pass..(he wiped her tears)no crying..ok..promise me you won't cry..promise...
She nodded..

Mnk- now sleep..main hu na..sb thik kr dunga..trust me..
She hides her face on his bare chest sitting on his lap..
He covered her from duvet and hugging her tightly sang a melody n make her sleep..
He himself slept looking her face..

Next morning,cavya,mukbhi n dhrlya came in manan rum by unlocking it with spare key..
They looked the room condition n got to know what happened last night n smiled to each other..
They looked mnk who was sleeping in sitting position with nan on his lap hidden with duvet totally from head to toe..
Mnk's head on her head..

Cab tuk some water n sprinkled on mnk's face..

Mnk-what the hell..

He woke up n looked fab4 with abhya smiling to him..

He covered nan more as she was not wearing anything..

Mnk-what the hell guys..how could all just sneak into someone's rum..where are all your manners gone.?

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें