Chapter-96

Mnk went outside kissing Nandini's forehead and said looking into his mobile, "You guys have only five minutes so say whatever you want to."

Cabir closed his eyes and collecting himself he said, "Manik. We are sorry."

Mnk rolled his eyes and said, "sorry for what? For lying? For pushing my baby in danger? Or for the shot? No no wait a second you must be sorry for making my baby culprit in front of me all these years or may be for separating me from her. Say na cabir you all are sorry for what?"

Muk came in front and cried sitting on her knees, "Manik no is at fault in all this. It's only me."

Alya also came to him and said with tears in her eyes, "Yes manik it's only me and mukti who is truly in fault. Whatever Nandini in all these years is all because of us. But we are sorry."

Muk- we know mnk our sorry will never change whatever happened in past but we promise u we will fill Nandini's life with happiness."

Clapping his hands mnk said- wow. What a drama guys! Fab! I never thought that apart from singing u guys are gud in acting also.

Nav- mnk we are really sorry plz plz forgive us.

Mnk- who am I to forgive you guys? I'm not the one who lived life in loneliness, in problems. I am no one.

Muk cut him in between and said- mnk we know u r equally hurt plz forgive us.

Mnk anger raised and going to muk he holds her arm and make her stand shouting, "again u r being selfish mukti. Again. U r not sry for whatever my baby suffered u r sorry for hurting me. U r here to save fab 5. Isn't it?

She nodded in no with teary eyes.

Mnk shouted jerking her away- yes. U know all these year this thought never came in mind but now I think u are envy of my baby. U r jealous from her. U lied to me that day that she pushed u because u were jealous. Jealous because maa pampered her more. isn't it? And don't u dare to lie.

Muk looked down and crying shouted- yes. I was jealous. Yes. I was. From the day she came in our life I was again left alone. Before her maa used to luv me more and giving me the love and pamper which I missed from my own parents who never cared to look back at me. They were so busy in themselves that after giving birth to me they never bothered to pamper me, to love me. But then I got u guys a fab 5 and nandita maa. She was everything to me. I not only luved her but worshipped her. But one day Nandini came and grabbed all attention of maa. Sirf ma aka ni she tuk my best friend also. Tum use itna pyar krte the that u didn't have time for fab 5. but that was all when I was a child. Mnk main v bachi thi. I always tried my best to ignore that feeling and mnk.(she make mnk look her) I promise mnk I ignored. (she was crying very badly) I swear mnk I ignored it but then nyo aunty said she is not our own. I was child mnk. Bachi thi mein. That thing made a place in my heart and mind. Fir maa k accident and slipped. My anger and hatred for her again formed and I did all that to keep her away from us. (crying she again sat on her knees near mnk's legs) but I swear mnk maine kavi ni socha tha ki she'll suffer like this. Like u I also thought that nyo aunty and murthy uncle is sending her money and she is getting all the facilities. But mnk(she stood wiping her tears badly like small kid ) mnk aaj I'm saying sry for everything. Aaj I'm not here for saying sry because I want fab 5 back but because I want my nanz back. Plz mnk forgive me. Plz. I beg u.

Alya came to them and said crying- mnk bakiyon ki galti ni it's only muk and I who always forced them to choose between Nandini and us. Plz. Humari galti ki sazza kisi aur ko mat do. Plz mnk plz.

Everyone was in tears.

Dhruv said- we all are responsible for everything mnk. We all are equally in fault.

Mnk ignored them and was going back to his room when abhi said- mnk plz. We beg u don't do like this.

Without turning mnk whispered- jis din meri baby tumlogo ko pehle jaise uske diye name is bulane lagegi uss din I'll forgive u guys.

Mnk went inside and cocooning sleeping Nandini in his arms he whispered, "Jis baat ka mujhe dar tha wo sach nikal aaya. Tumne har kisi ko sirf pyar kiya n all just envied u. Na chate hue v u became culprit. U always luved everyone but see ur luv is thrown back on u as hatred. I know u hasn't forgiven anyone except me because if u had then u would have called them by their name like u call me monstu. (he chuckles dryly) but u know jaan I'm not worth for ur luv. Mujhe tumne itni jaldi kaise maaf kr diya shona. But I know u want my luv which I'll give u more than ur expectation. I luv u my child."

He kissed her forehead and slept.

*******

On the other side muk and alya was crying siting on jet floor.

Abhi whispered- muk tum.. tum aisa sochti thi Nandini k bare me.

Muk who was crying badly said- mujhe maaf kr do plz.

Cab whispered- I don't have any courage left to face mnk or Nandini. I'm so ashamed on myself.

Nav- humne Nandini ko itna todh diya h ki we won't be able to mend it. Mnk ne isliye kaha that the day nandini will call us with our names he will forgive us because that day hume maa ki nandi bail mil jayegi.

Abhi- and hum use wapas layege. That too in this trip. Guys use rulaya humne h toh use hume hi hasana hoga.

Dhr smiled weakly and said- yes. We can't sulk like this guys. Maa always taught us to mend thing if we messed it so we have to mend this also.

Cab-haa. So guys mission manan starts from now.

Muk wiped her tears and said- this time I will luv her by my all heart and will do anything to get back my nanz.

Al also nodded smiling and said- mission manan.

All shared a grp hug and buckled themselves to mend the things which they had messed.

**

Haw!! Two story updates in a day. I'm in a mood lagta hai.

Hehe..!!

I think this was much needed update to let u guys know about about muk's feelings.

Plz don't hate muk. Vo v hoti thi yaar. Put urself on her place and try to think. And promise ab main plane pakka land krwa dungi next update me. Hehe..

Chalo now tell me r u guys satisfied? Maine fab 5 ko maaf ni kiya I think it's the write step plz do suggest me and tell me. Plz plz do tell ur views. Because I wanna know whether I'm going in write path or not.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें