Chapter-37

Nan held her head n sat there...
Whatever she used to she see in blurriness becomes real in front of her eyes...
Her sufferings from childhood..

Mnk & Muk convo on that day..

Muk's words..

Harshad's words..

Asylum sufferings come in front of her...

She hold her head tightly sitting on floor..

Her head started bursting with pain..

But lyk she has to face more bad..

Mm come to her n hold her arms making her stand n again slapped on her already marked cheeks tightly..

Everything came in front of her but still she thought all this will be stopped by someone..

Nan luked fab4 one by one with hope that they will help her but sighed sadly ..
At last, looked at mnk with not hope but with determination in her eyes becoz she knows mnk will always take her side but mnk didn't meet her gaze..

He helplessly luked down ..
His hands in fist controlling himself n blaming for taking the oath...

Nan got defeat from mnk..

She was still sitting on floor as mm again on slapped her n she fell down...
She looked her hand which was bleeding n chuckled..
Then touched her forehead n saw blood in her hand n chuckled again...
Then touched her lips n cheeks which also had some blood due to slaps n started laughing...

Everyone got confuse except mnk as he know now he lost her baby again..

He closed his eyes to control himself n hoped that all this is just a nightmare which will never come true..
But alas..!!
It's truth..!!

Nan got up from floor laughing n went to terrace store room n came back with a iron rod n handed it to mr.murthy n said with a smile - uncle..!! Opps..!! Sry sry..sir..!! Haa..!! Sir.. I don't know who are you..But I know as always I did some mistake..no..no.. sry.. mistakes toh mujhse hota ni h.. I must have done it intentionally..so sir plz do the honor.. plz hit me with this till my lst breath..!! But plz don't kill me..! Becoz ek toh it will harm your image n second if you'll kill me then how will you give me wat I deserve next time.. so plz .. Do the honor..

Mm was confused by her behaviour..
Nyo thought it's again her drama so said - mnk take dis drama company away..

Nan went to her n said with smile - mam sry.. I spoiled your mood na.. sry..

Nyo caught her bleeding hand n shouted - stop your got damn drama..

Nan - it's nt drama.. Infact I am thankful to muk mam that she told me the truth..

Mnk was now confused so spoke - truth..? Which truth..?

Nan went to him n said - mnk sir ..

Mnk nodded in no with tears n said cupping her cheeks-no bacha..plz..

Nan smiled n removed his hands- sir mam told me dat I'm not mumma's oohh..sry.. Your maa..meri toh maa hi ni h.. mam told me sir that your maa is not who gave me birth. You know (c laughed loud) meri parents toh hai hi ni.. Mujhe toh dustbin me someone threw n your maa took me...

Mnk anger reached to level hearing this he glared muk n shouted - mukti tmne nandini ko kyu bola..?

Muk knew here she was wrong n kept her head down..

Nan- no sir.. Why are you shouting because of me (pointing towards herself) unki galti ni h.. I'm like this only.. Maybe everyone had suffered that's why they threw me...I don't deserve to luved..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें