Chapter-72

He went to her n said cupping her face-6 months.. You were of 6 month when I first time carried u..ek aalag connection I felt..ek feeling to protect u ,to keep u with me till my last breath,to luv u lyk mad..tumhe..(he said crying)tumhe yaad h..ni kaise hoga..u know u were so fond of sweets but jayada khane se tmhe thorat infection ho jata tha u know that tym u only needed me..maa ko v tm apne pass ni aane deti thu..ur small pretty hands always want my hands..(he laughed in his tears) monstu..monstu...always on ur lips.. (he laughed n touched her lips with his thumb n said)u know ur one smile..smile is enough for me to smile..but I took it away..(he caught her hands n shouted crying badly)tumhe kya laga that year maine tumhe ni dekha tha crying for me on diwali night..tooth gya tha main..meri baby ..u r luking from ur window crying for me..u remember na uss diwali I met an accident.. That was not accident that I did purposely..(he cried n put his head on his lap still sitting on his knees) manin v tadpa hu..for u...every single moment..n u think I'm pretending...jaan ho tum meri kaise samjhau tumhe...itne saal tum toh ro v sakti thi but mein toh vo ni kr skta tha...mere frends they hated u lyk anything..n now when I have u ...u..think I'm pretending..kaise batau..kaise believe krau tmhe..it's all my mistake..
Both were crying,shivering..he was sitting on his knees kwwping head on her lap..n c..c was jst crying n crying..
Nan make him luk n wiped her tears n hugged him tightly n said crying-i..luv...u...I'm..i'm..sorry...muj.mujhe laga..plz..mujhe..maaf kr do...
Mnk jst cried hugging her tightly as if trying to take her in himself n shouted crying-all happened becoz..of..me..
Nan broke the hug n said-no..no..it's not ur fault..
Mnk nodded in no n cried luking her eyes-I'm sorry..meri wajah se u suffered..
Nan cupped his face n said-no..monstu..tumhari galti ni h..u were helpless..plz don't blame urself..plz..
Mnk-meri wajah se..
He was keep on ranting finding no nan shouted cupping his face in her hands- IT'S.NOT UR.FAULT.MERA.MONSTU.MUJHE KAVI.HURT.NI.KAR.SKTA.('c lowered her voice n said)jo hua bhul jao..let's start fresh..
Mnk-I can't forgive myself..
Nan pulled him close n said keeping his face near her face n said-plz..plz monstu..mujhe ni yaad krna apna koi v past..n I want everything new..new memories..aur tmhare bina it's not possible..tum ho toh main hut um nit oh kuch ni..plz bhul jao sab..mere liye..maaf kr do khud ko..mere liye..pl..pl..z..
Both cried n nan hugged him tightly which tighten more..
(music)
Mnk-i..luv..u..nandini..i..luv..u..so..so..much...
(Sapna jahan dastak na de
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri)
He broke the hug n luked her..both luking into each other eyes..n wiped each others tears..he picked her up ncarried her to bed..
(Baaton se thi tadaad mein
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri)
He make her lie down on bed n sat beside her all this while c was luking him crying with smile...
(Jabse pade tere kadam
Chalne lagi duniya meri)
He lied beside her n holds her hands entwining their fingers..n kissed her hands all the tym luking into her eyes..c smiled with blush..
(Mere dil mein jagah
Khuda ki khaali thi)
He entwined their legs pulling her more close n hugged her roaming his hands on her back..c hugged him bak n kissed his shoulders...
(Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon)
He broke the hug n hovering over her kissed her cleavage..c ruffled his hairs n closed her eyes feeling his sweet tourchers.
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai)
He pulled her dress down n sucked her neck,cleveage n about to go down but stopped remembering dey r doing it from two days n about to get up bt c pulled him n making him lie hovered over him n entwining deir legs lying over him c kissed his forehead den eyes ..
(Tu rooh hai toh main kaaya banu
Taa-umr main tera saaya banu)
C luked into his eyes n whispered in most husky voice-make me urs manik..
He obliging her tuk her lips on his..sucking it..possessively...
(Keh de toh ban jaaun bairaag main
Kehde toh main teri maaya banu)
C replied with equal favoru still lyimg above him..his on hand pulled her dress down n other dig into her waist...c kissed him withal rights n her one hand ruffled his hairs while other pulled him more close..
(Tu saaz hai, main ragini
Tu raat hai, main chandni)
He finally hovered over her n sucked her b***** n his hand creating havoc in lower sensitive part..He for first tym gave her luv bite...She moaned his name giving fire to his luv..
(Mere dil mein jagah
Khuda ki khali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon)
He luked her after his sweet tourchers n asked permission from eyes which c answered lying above him n kissing his shoulder,chest, n sucked his nesk n finally his mole n sucked his lips..
(Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai)
After few more flipping n continuous tourcher to each oher he occupied her..with her loudest moan of his name c joined him..he sucked her tears n tuk her lips on his to ease her pain..
(Hum pe sitaaron ka ehsaan ho
Poora, adhoora har armaan ho)
In deir intimacy c luked him n smiled in her tears...he contiuous her tourcher still inside her sucked her neck giving shivers to her body..he went to her b***** n sucked her..nibbled her with care..
(Ek dusre se jo baandhe humein
Baahon mein nanhi si ik jaan ho
Aabaad ho chota sa ghar
Lag na sake kisi ke nazar)
Finally after hours of luving each he gathered her shivering body close to him..very close n sucked her tears..
(Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai)
Both were awake n luking each other..finally he tuk her lips again n kissed her which c replied more passionately n her nails dig on his shouders n neck creating the desire again indem..but he broke the kiss n kissed her forehead..
(Main bhatakta huaa sa ek badal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai)
She luked him.. He smiled n sucking her lower lip hardly he said-I luv u..
Knowing he won't start it again c smiled n hugging him tightly entwing deir legs c saadi-I luv u so much.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें