Chapter-106

“Mam. Sir. I'll listen to you both. We're about to reach the hotel so anyway I'm going to stop.”, The poor driver said.

“Haa. Ohk.”, Nandini said smiling and looked Manik.

Her eyes widen as he was huffing with anger.

She showed her teeth  and says, “Itna gussa kyu monstu?”

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“I know I did wrong but main kya karti. Tum meri sunte hi ni ho. Acha ab shant ho jao… Chalo ek kissie meri taraf se for you.”

Smiling she kissed his cheek.

“You think all this is cute. Isn't it?” He half shouted glaring her..

She looked him confusingly and says, “But mai paida hi cute hui hu.”

“Nandini. Stop testing my patience.”

“But monstu see. It's true na. Everytime you say toh how am I not cute?”

“Don't try to change the topic. How dare you to play this stupid prank on me. Khud ko heroine samjhti ho? If I wouldn't have caught you toh you would have got hurt. God dammit!”

She looked down being scared of him as he was shouting very loudly on her.

“Tum meri baat ni sun rhe the… toh…”, she tried to butter him but looking him glaring she stopped

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“Tum meri baat ni sun rhe the… toh…”, she tried to butter him but looking him glaring she stopped.

“If you think you can stop do something which you wished then you're highly mistaken Mrs. Malhotra. I will do and you can't stop me.”, He said looking outside.

She cupped his cheek and make him face her, “I'm sorry. Please bhul jao uss baat ko.”

The car stopped and Manik get down of it after making her sit on seat from his lap.

She sighed and followed him.

As soon as Manik went inside he saw fab5 and Nia pacing around in his room.

Ignoring he was about to go but Nia holds him from his arms and without giving a warning slapped him tightly leaving everyone shocked.

“Khud ko kya shamjhte ho? If you think that by this stupid act you can make her happy then you're highly mistaken.”

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें