Chapter-119 (B)

Ouuch!!!
Ni! Ni!
Itni zor se ni!
Areyyyyy! Ek min ruk jao yaar!
Ouuuu!
Baat toh suno!!!
Haan haan! Ek minute bas!
😅😅😅
Kha se suru karu!
Acha chalo sabse pehle
A biggggggggggggg sorry...
Kaan pakad k!🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
Gayab rhne k liye!!
But yaar studies ki galti h meri ni!!
Gussa dikha lo tm sab! Haq h!!!
Sry sry sry!
Chalo!
Ho gya! Mar lo!
But ek baat bata dun!
Aaj BIRTHDAY hai mera 😁😁😁😁😁
So thoda raham de do😂😂
Apne bday par a gift for you guys!
Hope you guys like it..!

**********
Nandini went in the bathtub and felt someone inside. Her eyes widen in horror. She was about to shout when someone covers her mouth. That someone is none other than Manik. He was inside the bathroom and when he heard them coming inside he took a deep breath and hides himself in the tub.

“Ssh.! Ni Shona.! Main hu.! Ssh.!” She was breathing fastly, “Ab main apna haath hata rha hu.! Aap ni chikhoge.! Hai na.?”, She nodded with teary eyes.

He removes his hands. Slowly he takes her in his arms.

She hides herself in his arms. He pats her head, “Baby dar gaya? I'm sorry! Monstu se galati ho gyi.!”

She calms down and looked him.

He kissed her forehead.

“Tum yaha kya kar rhe the?”

“Main? Main apni Nanhi ka wait kar rha tha.!”

She smiled and snuggles to him.

“Vaise main yaha ek aur reason se aaya tha.! You know sabne tumhy haldi laga. Mujhy haldi lagaya but humny toh ek dusre ko lagya hi ni! Haww!”, He said dramatically.

“But mere pass haldi ni Hai.”,she said shaking her head.

He takes out a bowl of haldi, “Ta da!! I'm always prepared.!”

She smiled and remembered about what girls taught her so sat in his lap. Manik looked her confusingly.

She slips her saree from her shoulder and opens the string of her blouse. She was about to open her hook when Manik stops her, “Yeh Kya kar rhi ho tum?”

“Why? Are you scared?”, She said tracing his cheeks seductively with her tongue and opens her blouse.

Manik smirked, “Playing naughty with me?”

She looked as he stops her. She thinks something else and tried to do it.

She slides her hands inside his kurta and tracing his abs opened it.

Manik was shocked with this new Nandini. She takes the haldi and applied it on her neck and cleavage.

“Yeh tum..”,she cut him off.

“Ssh..! No more talk.!”, She leans to him and rubs her naked chest to his chest.

Manik closed his eyes while his hands digs on her waist.

She was sitting in his lap and rubbing her whole body to his turning him on.

Not able to take it more he grabs her hairs in his fistt lightly and separates her. He takes her lower lip between his teeth and muttered huskily, “You’re playing with fire! I'm warning you kitten.!”

She hissed as he bites her lips and takes her in a soulful kiss.

In between the kiss he dips his hand in haldi rubs it on her whole body pulling her closer.

He broke the kiss but she kissed him back. She was not ready to break the kiss but he forcefully broke it.

She started licking his face and neck as he broke kiss.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें