Chapter-39

Mnk was laying beside her hugging her keep her face in his one arm n other was caressing her cheeks very softly n crying sliently..

Doc came...

Doc-mnk leave her I have to check her..

But it looks like he was in other world..
He was not in his senses..

Only looking her n crying..

Cab shakes him n said-mnk leave her..

Taking his words wrong, he hugged her tightly n saidcrying-No..I won't..I won't..

Everyone sighed n finally doc who is like his uncle said-mnk beta.. She needs treatment..

Mnk nodded n sat taking her in side hug keeping her face on his heart n said- I won't leave her...plz aise hi check her..

Doc nodded n checked ..

He was about to touch her cheeks wen mnk stopped him..

Mnk- No.. She is too hurt.. Don't touch her..

Doc-ok..I won't but tell me kya hua h..?each n every word..

Mnk again hugged her keeping her face on his n started crying..

Cab told the doc.

Everyone was again in tears even doc..

Doc cleared his throat n said- She ..She suffered a lot..n you guys are just adding her sufferings.. Where is murthy (mm) ..? I need to talk him.. Is this a way to behave with a girl.. Mnk you..You first made her baby soft,gave so much care n luv n then what had happened to u..? Haa.? Is this the luv..? Just because of a promise you let him beat her like this..? What kind of luv is yours when you can't stand for it..?

Mnk cried more badly mummering sry...

Cab-uncle,u know maa is fab5 weakness..!! Just her name is enough to defeat us..! Aur uncle ne to hme kasam di thi..

D- koi kasam itna bada ni hota h..It's just a lame excuse..

Mnk sobs become more bad looking it doc calmed himself..

Doc went to mnk, who was crying hugging her hiding his face in her hairs,n said-mnk..stop crying.. Be a man.. Look what happened it happened but now you have heal her..I know it's not the way to get her memory back but in a way it's gud.. Now you can heal her n she won't be hurt again..n about now toh it's just the bhaang..I gave her injection she'll be awake in sometime..

Mnk nodded bt didn't left her n said ,still in her hairs-uncle you tell everything to cab n everyone leave me alone with my baby..

Everyone nodded n left...

After 1 hr, nan woke up n saw she is laying on bed n mnk beside her looking her n crying caressing her cheeks..

She removed his hands n about to get up wen mnk stopped her holding her little finger with his little finger..

She saw him n he nodded in no crying..
But she fred herself n about to get up when mnk sat..
He holds her hugging her n started crying saying sry..

Nan broke the hug n about to get up when she heard mnk..

Mnk(folding his hands)-plz... plz.. maaf kr doo.. mat chod k jao.. mar jaunga..

Cab entered n saw n said- mnk you go out mujhe nan se baat krni h..

Mnk-cab..

Cab strenly-mnk go out..!

Mnk nodded n left..

Cab made nan sit on bed n said-nandini..luk..meri baat suno..

Nan left his hand n about to get up but he made her sit n said-No.. Not this time.. Baat suno meri.. Mnk is not in fault.. He is not at all..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें