Chapter-86

Mnk- how do u know babu?
Nan-because I can feel what she is feeling..
Mnk took her in tight side hug n kissed her hairs.
Nan-chalo jaldi..
They are about to go when doctor came for checking and asked looking them ready to go- where are you guys planning to go? FYI manik if you don’t remember let me remind you that she almost had been shot.. so she needs rest.
Mnk- no no doctor I’m not taking her anywhere bus main jaa rha hu..
Nan looked him angrily and almost shouted-mujhe mat sikhao..
Manik looked her raising his brows to which she made a whatever face and get up of bed…
Before she could stand due to weakness she fell but manik caught her.
He make her sit on bed asking- thik ho jaan..
She nodded weakly.
Standing in front of her he puts her face on his chest n asked to doctor caressing her hairs-isse itni weakness kyu ho rhi h?
Doc-weak body. Maine pehle hi bola tha her body is weak n above that koi na koi stunt..avi mujhe inhe inje…(he was preparing to inject her which mnk saw so stopped him to speak further)
Mnk-yes..yes.. u do ur work..
Nan was weakly snuggling to him so didn’t saw injection..
Mnk cupped her face n make her look and asked-u don’t worry mera jaan. I’ll go to her.. tum so jao..
She nodded in no and said with teary eyes-mujhe jaana hai..
Mnk-u r weak n u r not going..
Nan-I will. Please mere liye..
Mnk-acha thik hai.. but promise me u will not stress yourself..
Meanwhile doc injected her..
Doc-done..
Nan looked him shockingly and asked-u injected me?
Doc-manik u want to take her anywhere make sure she won’t walk..
Mnk-ok..
As doc left she started crying..
Mnk smiled and carried her in his arms-chalo.
Nan- u always do this.. I hate you..
Mnk kissed her cheek-I luv u too..
He settled her in the car n ties the seat belt.
He sat on driving seat n looked nan was weakly crying.
Mnk- weakness lag rhi hai babu?
She nodded looking him sadly. He opened her belt and pulled her to his lap making her sit comfortably he said- tell me where is alya n u sleep till that tym..
She whispered- mumma’s grave..
Mnk was tensed for alya but nan’s health was more important for him..
He kissed her forehead and opening his blazer covered his baby and drove to hospital were nand’s grave was.
His one hand was hugging her closer while with other he drove..
As he felt her even breath he tuk his mobile out and informed everyone..
Everyone reached and nan was still sleeping in his arms.. so mnk didn’t came out.
Cab knocked the car window.
Ca- mnk come out she needs fab 5..
Mnk- dheere bol and my baby is sleeping so I can’t come out.
Ca-mnk navya yaha rhegi aura avi ..alya needs us come out.
Mnk- I can’t cabir. Wo utth jayegi mere bina.
Ca- toh use tu yaha laya kyu?
Mnk- shut up bhul mat she is in this condition because of you only..
Cab hung his head down and said- mnk I’m sorry for what I did but mujhe use hurt krne k intension ni the and now I meant ki she will start crying again luking maa’s grave use kyu le aaya.
Mnk- she only told me about alya’s whereabouts and wanted to come..
Cab-okey tu beith tab tak hu jate h alya k pass…
Fab4 and abhya went behind hospital and as nan told alya was there..
It was so difficult for her to accept whatever happened.
Dhr first went to her.
Alya was continuously looking nandita’s pic on the grave and her hand as caressing the pic of little fab5,nan,abhya and nandita..
Sitting in front of grave looking continuously as if asking why all this happened.
Dhr came and sat in front of her but she didn’t even blinked.
He took her hands in his but still no reaction.
Dhr-aliya.. baby look at me..
No response.
He controlled himself from and said-look na alya. Hum sab hai tumhare saath. Bhul jao..
He kept trying but no reaction..
Slowly fab4 came but she didn’t reacted. All hugged her but it seems she was not in this world.
She didn’t reacted at all.
On the other side, nan woke up with nightmare.
Mnk was looking her face only. As she woke up he hugged her more closely and whispered kissing her hairs- kya hua bacha? Kyu daar rha hai..
She hides herself more into him and cried his name.
Mnk- haan manik ki jaan bolo na.
Nan-wo ..wapas..ni..
He kissed her teary eyes and said-ni.. kavi ni..
After sometime she calmed and remembered about alya..
Nan- mnk.. alya..
Mnk – andar hai..
Before he could understand anything she ran to the backyard.
Mnk ran behind her shouting, ‘baby. U r weak..’
She ignored him and went to the graveyard.
As she had expected alya was lifelessly sitting in front of graveyard.
Everyone was trying to talk but she was not at all reacting..
Mnk came to nan n said, ‘baby. Please don’t stress urself’
Nan- mnk..(she said looking alya)
Mnk-haa. Bolo na shona..
Nan- please sabko bahar bhej do mujhe alya se baat krni h..
Mnk-but baby..
Nan-please for me and alya.
He sighed and nodded and told everyone to go out.
Kissing her forehead and hairs he also left..
Whatever was happening was not at all effecting alya. As everyone went nan slowly went and stood behind her.
Both were looking nandita’s pic.
Nan slowly put her hand on her shoulder and whispered- he really killed her.
Al for the first whispered- he can’t.
Nan came and sat in front of alya n said making her look towards herself- he did alya accept it.
Alya jerked her hand and stood shouting-why? Why Nandini?
Nan- because he is selfish.
Alya- main kahan hoon in sab me? bolo na Nandini? Main kaha hoon? Mom loved u. my so called dad loved soha. Main kaha hoon? Ho oved me? whose daughter am I? mere bare me kisne socha?
Nan- sab h alya. Sab h. Mumma loved u also. Fab5 loves. I love u. Sab tumse pyar karte h.
Al- it hurts Nandini. It hurts.
Nan hugged her tightly and said-let it out. Don’t keep it in yourself. Bolo do jo hai.
That was it. She cried and cried till an hour..
And sloly started-I’m sorry nandu. I’m sorry. Tumhe maine bina galti ki saza di.
She broke the hug and said folding her hands together-maaf kar do. Mere ek galt assumption se u suffered.
Nan- I forgive u.
Al-unhone aisa kyu kiya nandu. Bolo na. how can he do this? Ek baar v ni socha. Maa k bare me, mere bare me.? kyu kiya?
Nan-alya. Mujhe ni pata unhone aisa kyu kiya. Ni pata kyu itna selfish ho gye. But itna pata hai hum sab ko aage badna hoga. Purani bato ko bhul ni skte but unn se sikh kar aage badh skte hai. U know easy ni hota h bina apno k jina but jo jite hai na wo hi sab se jayda brave hote.aur always remember god is watching all of us. Agar unhine gham diya h toh khushi v dete hai. Pyar agar china hai toh pyar dete v hai. All u have to do is fight and find happiness in whatever you have. Easy ni hai to survive without love but we can try. At least we can make others happy and find happiness in it. U know we girls have two birth in one life. One when we born in our parents’ house and second when we marry. Agar ek life me happiness ni milti toh we reborn in second life. And tumhare pass toh dhruv lyk I I have manik. When I can reborn and move on then why not you. Tumhe toh pyar dundhe ki jarurat ni hai. Pyar sabke life me aata hai. Tum jaise pure and beautiful soul k life me h. bas u have to be strong and fight from this cruel world. And one day love will come to you and let you cry in his arms and protect you, love you , treat you like a child, give u all the love what you missed. So just forget yourself in dhruv and he will not let you fall apart..
Alya heard whatever she said and hugged her tightly..
She hugged her back.
Nan looked up and found mnk looking her with dhruv beside him. She slowly broke the hug and make her look towards dhrv who was standing opening his arms for her. Without thinking twice she ran to him and fell into his arms..
He held her closely ad calmed her. Meanwhile mnk went to his baby and carried her in his arms to car..
He was walking looking her with love.
Nan-kya hua?
Mnk pecked her lip and said- mera bacha.
Nan smiled and blushing hugged him hiding her face on his shoulder and neck.
*******
Enjoy..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें