Three

The ray of sunlight peeked into the guest room through the space between two curtains and it fell directly onto Baekhyun's eyes but he didn't move even a little, still in his deep sleep, as he usually had to sleep in the daytime during the years he worked at the club.

But Chanyeol was a morning person and when he saw Baekhyun sleeping soundly beside him, he covered the sunlight from spotting Baekhyun's eyes with his hand and let him sleep peacefully. The wedding was drawing near so he couldn't let Baekhyun feel stressed again just because of lack of sleep.

"He is an angel when he is asleep."

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's face and murmured. Baekhyun's lips parted a little, his bathrobe loosened by itself and exposed his milky chest and collarbones. Chanyeol didn't mean to sleep in the guest room but they both talked about their parents and fell asleep unexpectedly.

Chanyeol's eyes jumped to the clock on the wall and it showed 9 o'clock in the morning. They had an appointment to choose the wedding suits at 11 and Chanyeol had to wake him up in another half an hour.

Chanyeol pulled the blanket up to Baekhyun's chest and closed his eyes again, not knowing that the boy would wake up a few minutes later.

"Park Chanyeol.."

The first words that jumped out of Baekhyun's mouth as soon as he woke up was Chanyeol's name and Chanyeol decided to pretend like he was sleeping.

"Sleepyhead."

Baekhyun moved his body upward so he could see Chanyeol's face clearly and he softly touched Chanyeol's facial features by his fingertips.

"If I chose Love, you might fall asleep while hugging me."

Baekhyun annoyingly looked at Chanyeol's arms which were placed on his own belly and said, then, in a second that he blinked, Chanyeol pulled him closer by his waist and the taller's arms were now around the petite's waist, his own hands locking each other so that Baekhyun would not slip away from his embrace.

"Hey, are you awake?"

"Of course."

"Why were you pretending like you're in deep sleep?!"

"I don't know too. I just want to tease you, sleepyhead."

Chanyeol said and both turned their heads to the door when they heard a knock.

"Come in," Chanyeol's deep voice filled the silent atmosphere and the door opened.

"Oh, you're here, Chanyeol."

"Luhan, what takes you here?"

"To remind him about the appointment at 11."

Baekhyun then remembered about the wedding suits and quickly bowed at Luhan on his way to the bathroom, his hands pulling the edges of the bathrobe to cover his chest. Chanyeol just stared at Baekhyun's back and then, his gazes landed on Luhan again. The boy was staring at Chanyeol with his sparkling beautiful eyes and they both locked in a long eye contact.

"I don't know the reason why you returned here," Chanyeol's failed fake smile and weak cracking voice hurt Luhan.

"Grandma called and told me about your wedding so I came back to Korea immediately."

"Why did she call you?"

"Because I once was your fiancé."

"Bullshit."

"Chanyeol, I know that you don't love him."

"It's not your bussiness."

"Don't hurt someone who is innocent just to get the company. You are already the heir and you will get the company no matter what."