Ten

It was the tenth outgoing call to Baekhyun, but it wasn't picked up like the previous nine calls. Chanyeol admitted that he was too worried about his husband right now. He was at work when Luhan called him telling that Baekhyun disappeared at the shopping mall.

It had been four hours that they lost contact with Baekhyun. If Luhan immediately called Chanyeol as soon as he lost Baekhyun, Chanyeol wouldn't have been that angry with Luhan. But, unfortunately, Chanyeol only got to know it within the last thirty minutes.

He did not know what he should do anymore as all he knew was to embrace Baekhyun's little body tightly as soon as possible, tight enough to make sure that Baekhyun couldn't slip away from his hug.

"Byun Baekhyun please!"

Chanyeol almost threw his phone at the wall when Baekhyun didn't answer the eleventh call. Mr. Shim was standing beside him and also waiting for the information from the police as Chanyeol ordered him to find the current location of Baekhyun's phone.

At that time, Mr. Shim got a message from the police station.

"M. D, here is the address."

"Show me."

Chanyeol grabbed the phone and read the address, then forwarded the message to his phone and left the company. He might have gone crazy if something bad happened to Baekhyun. Chanyeol got onto his car quickly and wore the seatbelt. Since the location showed that Baekhyun was in Busan, he had to drive four hours to reach there.

"Please be safe."

He wished, putting all of his mighty mind in the prayer.

On the other hand, Luhan got a call from Mr. Shim, telling him that Chanyeol had found Baekhyun's location and now, on the way to him so he didn't need to worry so much about Baekhyun.

"Don't be too nervous."

Sehun just put a hand on Luhan's shoulder but it was indeed a great strength for the latter. To be honest, he felt like he was the one to be put the blame on.

"Wanna drink?"

Sehun asked Luhan as he offered a glass half filled with reddish brown wine. But as a reply, he got a stare which was clouded with embitterment.

"Don't look at me with those eyes."

They were not just a few words came down from his tongue but an order for Luhan that he immediately looked away from Sehun.

"You don't look comfortable in my house. Why? You don't like the decoration? Or the wallpaper?"

"Just let me go."

"I thought that you are the one who begged me not to let you go."

"It happened years ago! I am not that Luhan you used to know."

"Are you still in love with Park Chanyeol?"

A sudden question and a tough glare attacked Luhan directly. Sehun's curious eyes landed on Luhan's shocked face.

Actually, Luhan did not know himself, too. Was he still in love with Chanyeol?

Am I?

"Maybe a hiatus is a yes?"

Sehun's voice echoed in the silent room.

+   +   +

Sitting alone in one corner of the room of his friend's house, Baekhyun hugged his knees and looked outside through the open window. It was 9 p.m. and Baekhyun still didn't pick up any calls from Chanyeol and Luhan.