Twelve

They were beside the Han river and Mr. Shim was on the front seat of Chanyeol's car meanwhile Chanyeol was in the backseat. The night was young and cold but both inside the car couldn't feel the beauty of the night.

Staring at the pictures that Mr. Shim handed to him, Chanyeol gritted his teeth and balled a fist tightly. In the photos, he could see his grandmother and the man called Mr. Nam having a private talk and Chanyeol was sure that they discussed the topic about how to remove him from the company, how to occupy his family's company.

"M. D, what shall we do now?"

"I have 30 precent of the shares and I hold the largest shares percent right now, so, to beat me, she needs another more 15 percentage. She has Mr. Nam as her confidant so his shares 5 percentage is hers now. The final 10 percentage will decide the result of this upcoming shareholders meeting."

"I think we need to contact the shareholders and hold a private meeting before the event."

"It is not easy at all, Mr. Shim. We shouldn't look down at her persuasion skill as she can make Mr. Nam as her confidant."

"If we can't multiply M. D's shares, there is only one way."

"What?"

"It is to reduce her shares."

Chanyeol frowned and thought for a few seconds then a smirk appeared on his lips automatically.

"Contact the lawyer who arranged my grandpa's will and check the amount of shares he left for her."

"Yes, I will inform you as soon as possible."

Mr. Shim got off of the car and Chanyeol rested his head on the cushion. He was really tired as he drove off to Busan yesterday and slept uncomfortably on a middle class mattress, then today, he drove back to Seoul and he had not rested a bit before he came here.

Chanyeol took a look at his wristwatch and realized that it was already half past nine. He pressed on the window switch and the car window scrolled down, the breeze brushed his hair and it was when Baekhyun suddenly appeared in his mind.

He must go home right now because Baekhyun was alone at home.

"Driver Kang, let's go home."

Chanyeol closed his eyes and rested for a while on the way to his home. Only if he kept his eyes open, he could have a chance to witness a stranger he knew very well leaving his house while holding his ex boyfriend's hand tightly.

When he reached home, he quickly went straight to their room to find Baekhyun falling asleep in the heap of bedsheets and blanket, holding his phone in his hand and the unlocked screen showing Chanyeol's contact.

Chanyeol assumed that Baekhyun just fell asleep while waiting for a call from him and while deciding whether he should call Chanyeol or not.

Chanyeol quietly sat on the bed and took a proper look at his little husband. He admitted that he started liking Baekhyun but he just did not want to admit it now. Maybe one day, he would confess the boy, and he hoped that Baekhyun would be still by his side at that time.

Brushing off some hair strands covering on Baekhyun's forehead, Chanyeol planted a soft kiss there and he put his hands under Baekhyun's waist and armpit to lift him up, to put him in a more comfortable sleeping position.