Eight

The family breakfast table was surprisingly too quiet except the sound of spoons, forks and chopsticks. The grandmother of Chanyeol didn't say a word since Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat for the breakfast and Luhan also didn't.

Wondering why Luhan was here? It was a mystery for Baekhyun too. When he thought about it, Luhan was here since Chanyeol took Baekhyun to introduce him as his bride. And, he was also here when they arrived home at the midnight.

"I will leave for company now."

Chanyeol put his spoon down and stood up, then pulled Baekhyun up from his seat, too. While chewing the sausage in his mouth, Baekhyun almost choked on the sweet cylindrical pork when Chanyeol took a tissue to wipe Baekhyun's oily lips.

"I will also take him with me."

Not enough with being grabbed without knowing the current situation, Baekhyun was again forced to get onto the car too. Chanyeol also got on and sat on the passenger seat beside him. The driver started the engine as soon as they both got on and wore the seatbelt.

"I didn't even change my clothes."

Baekhyun said while looking down to his casual home style clothes, white long sleeves shirt with a Mickey Mouse sticker on the top left and a pair of long blue pants. Thanks God that Chanyeol gave him enough time to change into his shoes, but he didn't get a chance to change his socks with the sticker of Donald Duck on them.

Baekhyun pouted while looking down to his own clothes and Chanyeol found it cute.

"A true Disney fan."

Chanyeol sneakily threw a glance to Baekhyun's socks and murmured, however, Baekhyun heard it and shyly pulled down the edges of the pants in order that his childish socks would be hidden.

"It's cold outside."

Chanyeol said when he slid down the car window a little to feel the weather outside. To be honest, Baekhyun did not have enough sleep as it was his first time to get up at six o'clock after riding a more than twelve hours flight.

"Can you lend your lap for me?"

Baekhyun said with his puppy eyes and Chanyeol nodded, patting his lap. Baekhyun smiled and put his head on Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol played with Baekhyun's soft hair and brushed it off when Baekhyun closed his eyes.

Seeing Baekhyun's side view from sixty degrees west of south angle made Chanyeol's heart flutter because of the adorable boy's overflowing cuteness. Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun's cheek lightly and when the shorter moaned with sleepiness, he laughed.

At the moment, he felt so free, so free without worrying anything about his duties. And, he felt so comfortable with the unfamiliar freedom.

But, the free feeling did not last long as the company case crawled again into his mind. He sighed and closed his eyes, resting his head on the back rest.

"You look tired of your life, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun suddenly got up from sleeping on the taller's lap and stared at the taller who was wrinkling his eyebrows now. With a nod, Chanyeol opened his eyes and pulled Baekhyun's head into his embrace, smiled when he smelt the honey shampoo scent from Baekhyun's messy hair.

"But it is my life so I can't deny."

"When you need me, I am always here."

A finger poked the left chest of Chanyeol and he could spot an embarrassed emotion quickly ran across on Baekhyun's face.