Six

Throwing a glance to Baekhyun who was falling asleep beside him, Chanyeol felt sorry for the things he said. He knew that he shouldn't have told harsh words to Baekhyun and he regretted it now.

He wanted to apologize Baekhyun for his fault but, unfortunately, Baekhyun did not even take a look at him since they left the hotel and he plugged his headphones on all the way to airport. And now, even on the plane to Paris, their honeymoon, Baekhyun just read a random book he bought from the airport bookstore and then fell asleep.

Chanyeol just closed his eyes and take a rest for a while since the flight took more than twelve hours to reach Paris and they had spent almost four hours in the plane. After a few minutes, Chanyeol's shoulder suddenly got heavy because Baekhyun's head fell and rested on his shoulder.

Chanyeol scanned every feature on Baekhyun's face ; soft velvety hair strands on his smooth forehead, a pair of unruffled closed eyes and long eyelashes, cute little nose and pouting lips muttering unclear words. Baekhyun's body shook because of coldness and Chanyeol already pulled the blanket, spreaded it over the former's body.

Chanyeol put his head on the other's head and shut his eyes again. Sniffing the honey scent shampoo from Baekhyun's hair, he fell asleep, too.

It was Baekhyun who woke up first. He rubbed his eyes with his hand and then, realized that his head was resting on Chanyeol's shoulder and found himself clinging to the taller's arm, and also Chanyeol's head was on his.

"Damn.."

Baekhyun mumbled and moved his head from the place so Chanyeol's head fell and knocked Baekhyun's head really hard. Chanyeol moaned in pain and woke up to see Baekhyun wide eyeing at him with his sparkling brown eyes.

"Sorry.."

Baekhyun offered a low tone apology and looked away from Chanyeol. At the same time, a stewardess passed by their side with a trail of various drinks and Chanyeol called out for her.

"Yes, Sir."

"Orange juice please."

The stewardess handed Chanyeol a glass of orange juice and gave a beautiful bright smile which made Baekhyun died of jealousy. Baekhyun grabbed the glass from Chanyeol's hand and drunk the juice in one shot. Chanyeol didn't say anything but smiled at his childish action.

"Do you want another glass of juice, sir?"

Baekhyun threw an angry stare at her and Chanyeol saw it so he chuckled a little and pulled Baekhyun's nape towards him to taste the sweet orange juice droplet on Baekhyun's lips.

"Well, thanks but I don't need one."

Baekhyun was still pouting even after the stewardess left and it made Chanyeol feel a lot lighter than before because according to his actions, it could be said that Baekhyun wasn't angry with him anymore.

"Well, Baekhyun, please forgive me for my words earlier. I didn't mean-"

[I only want to create happy memories in the honeymoon.]

Baekhyun typed the words quickly on his phone and gave it to Chanyeol as he did not want to talk with Chanyeol. The taller took the phone and a small smile occurred on his lips after he had read the message.

"Don't worry. I know many romantic places in Paris."

Chanyeol said and pinched Baekhyun's cheek but all he got was a deadly glare from the latter. Then, Baekhyun shut his eyes tightly and put his headphone on, leaving the speechless Chanyeol beside him with wide eyes.