Thirteen

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was busy choosing a suit for an appointment with his business partners. He first held the light grey shirt and then put it down on the bed again. For the next choice, his eyes landed on the simple blue shirt with thin white stripes on it.

Then, again, Chanyeol took white plain shirt with little black crosses. Baekhyun suddenly started thinking why Chanyeol did not have other modern designed outfits and why almost all of his shirts were similar.

"Why are all of your outfits similar?"

"Cause I don't like complicated designs."

Chanyeol gave a small smile and answered the curious Byun. Baekhyun nodded and continued watching his man finding difficulty with the heap of his clothes.

"If you believe me, shall I choose one for you?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun when the latter shyly said out his wish. To be honest, Baekhyun did not expect that Chanyeol would bring him into his embrace.

"I will choose by myself but you must hug me like this until I find one."

"Okay."

There was nothing that Baekhyun could not accept so he happily replied and Chanyeol patted his head lightly then put his chin on Baekhyun's head.

Hugging Chanyeol's wide, warm chest was heaven for Baekhyun. And also, sniffing the scent of the one he loved who was in his embrace was heaven for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun faced his back to the wardrobe so he could not see what Chanyeol chose but he could feel Chanyeol closely brushed his hand around Baekhyun's waist in order to grab the outfit.

"Chanyeol ah."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's hands tightening around his back and the latter's breath becoming faster, warm breath hitting his chest.

I hope you forgive me for not being able to say it back to you right now.

Chanyeol mentally said and kissed the top of the latter's forehead. He knew that it wasn't fair for Baekhyun getting no chance to hear the three words but he had his own reasons, too.

"I know, Baek."

Sensing that the little shaking hands on his back loosened, Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun more tightly.

I hope you know my love, without words.

+   +   +

Chanyeol was out for the appointment and Baekhyun was alone in the house. He did not know where Luhan was since he couldn't find the deer eyed boy anywhere in the mansion.

To be honest, he was quite bored but he didn't want to disturb Chanyeol by giving a call to him. The taller did not actually tell Baekhyun about the company cases but he knew that Chanyeol was facing a really tough situation right now.

Baekhyun kinda missed the Chanyeol who spent time together with him during the late p.m. hours but he still didn't blame the Chanyeol who spent almost all night long in his work room. He was just worried that if Chanyeol kept overworking like this, it would effect his health.