Special Chapter

It had been two days without Chanyeol in the Park mansion. Baekhyun threw a glance at the main door with the hope if Chanyeol returned home. Honestly, they had a fight, really a serious one and Baekhyun now admitted that he was wrong.

The problem started when Chanyeol did not bring Baekhyun to a business party and the latter saw it on television. Chanyeol was not with any other partner and he was all alone looking good in blue and white tuxedo.

Baekhyun was jealous to be honest. So many girls were surrounded there and he was not by his man's side. Getting the most perfect man in the world as the husband was not good at all when it came to jealousy. All he could do was to stare at the television screen with anger and bit the remote control for nth times.

Chanyeol came back home late that night and was a little drunk. Baekhyun took advantage of Chanyeol being drunk without him at a party and brought the topic in.

It was when he made Chanyeol angry and left the home immediately. Baekhyun thought he did not do anything wrong until Mr. Shim called him. That day was Mr. and Mrs. Park's memorable day and Chanyeol was depressed all day. He did not want Baekhyun to see his weak situation and he decided to spend the night alone because if Baekhyun was there, Chanyeol might have cried on his shoulder.

Baekhyun regretted his fault but Chanyeol did not pick up his phone calls. The mansion without his existence was really empty for Baekhyun. Eating alone in the dining room reduced his appetite and having no Chanyeol in the king sized master bed gave him a sleepless night.

Most importantly, his love went missing from his sight and his heart ached like it was on fire.

Baekhyun immediately picked up the phone as soon as it rang and it was from Mr. Shim.

"Hello?"

"CEO is at the company now."

"I will be there soon so don't let him leave!"

He thanked Mr. Shim for giving such important information and left the home immediately without even changing the clothes. He did not care his appearance right now as all he knew was to see Chanyeol.

Ignoring the taxi driver's judging stares, Baekhyun reached the company after a few minutes of ride. It was when he remembered that he forgot his wallet at home.

"Ahjusshi, can you wait for me for a moment? I will be back really soon."

Baekhyun begged the driver ahjusshi but he was not believed and dragged inside the car to be taken to the nearest police station.

"No! Believe me!"

Baekhyun pushed him back and tried to get off of the car but as the driver was stronger than him, he pushed him back to the back seat and the securities of the company reported it.

Baekhyun could not let himself reach the station because if he was kept in custody for not paying, he needed the guardian to get out of there and it was so embarrassing for someone like Chanyeol. And the media would not let this chance go and make it into a big topic again.

"Please!"

Baekhyun accidentally kicked the man's belly and caused him fall onto the ground. He was also shocked by himself and got off of the car quickly to help the driver stand up but instead, the man grabbed a handful of his hair and slapped him hard in the face.