∞7∞

Dear Ron,

'10
When it was time for our CDT class,our teacher was hilarious and we loved him,remember?Although, I was against on having a seating arrangement(obviously I wasn't protesting outspokenly but obvs just in my head but if not then it would been scandalous and DISRESPECTFUL. Wasn't brought up to be ill mannered hahaha kundi mapektusan ako ng di oras. It's a well respected school so I didn't dare to be one of the 'cool kids'-you guys know what I meant by this-)

But there was a big but! I just didn't get the point cos I would have talked to everyone except you RON! It's just you that I didn't talk to and vice versa for you too! I was getting the gut feeling that I was going to be beside you.

(Even though I was shy, I was somehow able to start conversations right there and then to OTHER PEOPLE.)

We were in the same class as one my closest friends and Grace! There were only 5 girls in that class! I had no clue where did the other girls go cos our science and CDT class were supposed to be the same.

Pffft, I shouldn't have been surprised tbh because the ratio of girls to boys in our year was 3:10 😐

Tapos siempre, eh di nag-assign na si Mr. Toot ng seats natin. Eh di naman ako nakikinig, akala Ko random lang. Lannngyyya, alphabetical pala! AfgdhFgsghdfbfvhufdi  arggghgg! The most commonly used way. Should have known tsk.

So then after those last name beginning with A-O were called.. Front row na lang ang natitira🙃 at lima na lang tayo. Tsaka ikaw na lang ang lalake😂😂😂 I knew I was gonna be the last one as my last name starts with T🌚

So the teacher started calling out our names.. Blah blah..... R,T

  *Teacher's Table*
       MEE | YOUU | Grace | Girl 2 | Girl 1

Nooo,sabi na nga ba ehhh! Sayang sana ako na lang katabi ni Grace.

*Siggggghhh*

Lols pakuripot pa kuno ang Lola nyo.

For the other 2 classrooms,obviously we had to follow the seating arrangment AGAIN. So nasa pinaka likod tayo and we shared the same freaking table and every single thing. Yung katabi namang la mesa walang nakaupo so tayo lang yung nasa likod😑 Pinaka last tayo eh. Ang laki ng gap bawat table. So yun.Malayo tayo sa cibilisasyon ,at tila insektong kuliglig lang ang narinig natin!

*KRUUUUU *KRUUU *KRUUUU

Tameme

*ROLLLLS EYEEES* (for gazillion times till class ended)

Yes, I admit I was a bit glad that I was seated right beside him but as you've just read it was awkward as hell.

Love,
Ariane ♡