∞15∞

Dear Ron,

'11
Hindi pa rin tayo nag papansinan noon.. Panay ka naring bad mood. Meron lang ang feeling?

Wala, we were even naman diba? You probably felt rejected because I didn't say a word but when I tried to talk to you, you didn't reply. So yeah?

Tapos kung minsan ayaw mong ibigay yung mga materials sa cdt.

There was a queue but not a long one. Kumbaga we were taking turns to for us to use but instead of giving it to me, you passed it to the other guy. Like wtf! We're in the same table that was supposed to be for OUR table.Arrrrgh!

Do you guys know that feeling? I was about to take it from him thinking he'd pass it to me but no. PSHHH NGA NGA!Felt so embarrassed and irritated. He had this look where he looked like he was about to burst out -_-. Worst thing about it?I then waited for the other guy to finish....

So when he finally did. So ayun nanaman ako, hinihalad ko ulit yung kamay ko. GUESS WHAT HE DID?

HE FREAKING GAVE IT TO YOU/RON! Since they didn't lend me it. I just walked out on them. Wala din naman akong mapapala sa dalawang to. Yun wala tuloy akong natapos.

~~~~

Moira probably noticed that I was a not myself that day... Nakaramdam ata..

"Ariane, c'mon! He's not that good looking anyway! What did you see in him?" She said.

I just let out a deep sigh.

I know, I know. Bestfriend ko nga talaga to eh noh? She was probably just trying to make me feel better but ouch ha! I was a bit offended jks like I'm aware that he's not the most handsome guy in our year but who cares? Ika nga nila 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' chos lol.

The thing is Moira didn't know anything until that day... Sigh.-_- I never really like sharing my feelings I prefer to keep to myself.. She had no idea because she was never in our classes. However, I was already too obvious not verbally or through my actions but physically it shows. (Ofc, except when I confessed hahaah!)

I was guessing we weren't gonna see each other anymore, since our time tables were about to change.

I doubted that we'll even pick the same subjects...

*******

During that day,I don't know why but I got the feeling that everyone knew about it already,huh?

Then suddenly the girls came rushing towards me and tried to dragged me outside while they said "GO TO TALK TO HIM!" Leaving Moira alone in the bench hahaha!

*Syempre nagpupumiglas ate nyo noh. So nakakalas nako pero nasa labas na kami,nandoon pala kayong mga boys... Nakatayo...Staring competition lang ang nais.

Balik ulit ako sa loob,at hindi pa man ako nakakaupo ay bigla na Lang may humatak sa akin.

WAHHHHHHHHHH!

ANDDD THEY WERE BACK AT IT AGAIN!

This time though, you were already being carried by this guy in our year who happened to be the tallest at that time..

It was quite funny I must say because you weren't able to get out of his bear hug kind of grip. You looked like a baby hahahha!

Lol bulilits pa lang tayo noon eh, we were just as tall as each other.

What was their goal? Diba obvious? They were trying to get us together to talk.

Ewan ko kung anong ka ekekan naisip nila..

Wala eh cornered tayo noon. They were blocking the doors on both sides..

Kala nila mag uusap tayo noh but wala eh..

(Akala lang nila yun, andaming kayang namamatay sa maling akala. Like me. Hahahah jokes!)

Hanggang titig lang tayo, I didn't know how to act and you seemed the same. So we just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say or should I say pwe had a lot to say but none of us broke the ice.

NAGPATAASAN TAYO NG PRIDE.

Kung torpe ka eh, MAS lalo naman ako noh!

Ayaw talaga natin patalo sa isa't isa. Hihihi

Pffft.

Wala silang nagawa,oplan nila nabulok.

~~~
Moira was being talkative and told our 6th year friends about 'us'. They laughed, as I've expected them to do.😂 They weren't the type of people who wanted to date.

They even said they were 'love gurus' but they had no idea what to advice lol😂

Apparently we were like 'Romeo & Juliet' which they got from our other names. Pffft more like Tom & Jerry.

Love/Hate,
Ariane ♡