∞16∞

Dear Ron,

'11
We weren't in the same out of the country trip that happened every end of school year.

I got the feeling that something interesting happened to your trip, right?

My instinct suddenly kicked in when this girl posted stuff on your wall..

Then I found out.....

She got dared to kiss you...💔

Ahh well. Better luck next time Ariane..

So I was excited to get our new time tables..

New timetables= New classes= Nueva la vida para mi=Moving on for moi!

But that plan of mine was abruptly cut short because when I received my timetable and went to my classes...

You were in my PE CLASS, CHEMISTRY CLASS AND MY SPANISH CLASS NOOOOO.

(Must be fate?Luh hahaha)

Worst part of it?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The girl who was dared was in one of my classes with YOU!

(Btw, the girl became my friend)

Awkward asf, well for me the most. I DUNNO KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I KNEW ABOUT ME.

Did I mention that these classes will be the same for both our 2nd and 3rd year? 2 EFFFIN YEARS WITH YOUUU. WHOOP WHOOP NOT!

Siempre, di ako papatalo sa kahit kanino.. Noong sumapit birthday mo,naggreet ako as always. Tapos wala man lang ni like.. KJ ka talaga kahit na yung sa mga iba, wala eh deadmaaa!

*looool jeez, I just realised how obsessed I was eww.*

Love/Hate,
Ariane ♡

•••••••

Hi peeps(if there's even 'peeps' jk). I'll be updating once or twice everyday from now on because I would like to finish it before I start uni. Not letting it to go on hiatus because I believe that once you've started something,you gotta finish it! Unlike this story of mine where it's stuck between 'should I give up' and 'I didn't come this far just to come this far' but that's another story for another day.🙄🙄🙄

Ariane
xxx