∞26∞

Dear Ron,

There's always a year end sale called 'Boxing Day' here in the UK which is on the 26th of December.So Moira and I decided to go shopping and we always end up spending the whole day in town😒

We've been walking back and forth from the 4 shopping centres and it was only half past ten in the morning. So you guys could imagine how picky we are or we just don't know how to shop.

On our way back to one of the malls, I was getting tired and annoyed because there's tons of people as they come to our city to do their shopping as well.

Tapos,eh di wala na ako sa mood. Pagod na pagod ang lola nyo so wala na akong ka pake pake sa mga tao-_- Then for some reason I had this urge to look at the stair case we were approaching,next thing I know there was a group of boys going up the stairs. I got the automatic nudge from Moira of course cos that's what friends are for,right?

Uh oh.Guess who they were?

The boys-_- Dafuq they already had a lot of shopping bags with them, guess they're a better shopper than us.

"Oh look it's Ariane!" One of the boys said.

All I know is that my eyes was fixated on you. Maybe because you were wearing a bright red jacket? Probably. Everyone one in the background was a blur and felt like everything went on slow mo. You're annoying! Why does this always happen to me? This is so unfair! You somehow always manage to take my breath away without doing anything!Huh wait pauseee,did I see you looking in my eyes as well? Mhmmm maybe I was just imagining it.All of the sudden we were suck back into reality and everything just went back to normal.

Still mesmerised...

"AAWWWWWWW! Natameme ka nanaman noh." Moira broke the silence.

Then she told me what actually happened, apparently we had a stare off in the middle of the pavement for a couple of seconds. Okay close enough to what I experienced😒 She also mentioned to me that the boys were still standing behind you.

Anyways, such a weird encounter,huh?

Moira and I ended up just buying a few pair of shoes,got matching jumpers and some essentials. How long did we take? Effin 10 hours! Wonder how I cope? lol I don't know how I survived either.

******
New Year-'13

It was during Spanish when you came in with your new haircut....

"Nice haircut,Ron!" - Luke

The I heard giggling and teasing from everyone which made me curious on what was happening. I had no plans of mingling early in the morning.

Yes, you got it right guys. We used to have double Spanish first thing in the morning😒 Was such a great time do it,yay! Like we could barely be bothered speaking in our own language what more in another language. So as a result, we weren't so keen in participating in recitations and ended up doing paper works most of the time.

I looked up,as I stopped taking my things out of my bag..

Shttt,okay wrong timing -_- our eyes met as usual since you were standing facing everyone. You had this 'alanganin' smile😐