∞25∞

Dear Ron,

'12
Social Dancing

Ahhhh it was this time of the year.Thanks and kudos to our pe teachers, majority of us learnt how to be comfortable dancing with each other. It's compulsory every year so we had to do it,unless because of people's religion. It became a tradition tbh, it happens before we go off for our Christmas holiday.They(teachers) even praised our year because apparently we were always the energetic one and we weren't finicky about it. It was a good laugh anyways.

Usually,some of you guys would sit out if every single one of us(girls) already had a partner. So we had nothing to worry about not having one.

I was hovering around hoping somebody would ask hahaha,sorry mahina ako when it comes to this.This guy who was kind-of-a-friend to me, casually said 'let's go?'. (Let's call him Gareth to avoid confusion.)Siempre ako go lang, mamaya ako pa ang maghanap ng kapares.I still saw you roaming around and the teacher paired you with someone. Tinignan ko kung sino (automatic eh hahaha), ahhh yung babae,ok lang kasi kilala ko siya.

Dati tinatakot pa kami ng mga teachers na kapag hindi daw 'kami' humanap(which obviously us girls assumed that it was the guys' job😂), sila daw gagawa noon. We didn't mind if they did but we still didn't like the idea, don't know why.(You guys know what I mean?) Perhaps, we liked the 'freedom'.

So when the teachers told us what dance it was, we just got into the the position.

We already knew the steps. Ikaw ba naman taon taon isayaw yun haha!😁

I couldn't find a photo,guys. So I'm just gonna try to explain it to you guys what the first position/dance was. The guy would stand behind the girl. The girl would have to put up her right hand over the shoulder,in order to reach the guys right hand. As for the left hand, it will just rest on the guy's left hand by our side.When we've taken the required number of steps forward we'd turn round the opposite way and so the dominant hands would now be the left ones,then repeat steps.Excuse me, if I confused you guys haha,hopefully you at least got a picture in your heads what it was like.

I was getting in my groove and was soo pumped. In short I was already enjoying. So after a good 30 mins and 2 dances later, the teachers decided to do the waltz. Alrighty. We were like atoms moving around but somehow we all ended up dancing in the same spot. I, being a good girl I was trying to lead Gareth away that spot cos I felt someone's back against mines. I quickly stiffened my back...It was your back... I sensed it... I felt it...Goodness gracious...

However, no matter how many times I tried to go the different way. My flippin partner led me back there.AJABSUMLAGNJG!!!!!As expected, he rummaged our way into the crowd again and were you were. Tsss, el esta loco! Like we have the whole gym,why there?!?! It came to the point where I was getting bashed against you but my partner would still pull me back quickly.I was thinking "if this Gareth guy have a bad blood with you, please don't use me as a tool to get back at you or he should keep it to himself". Like wtf I'm outta of your shtttt guys,not me.Still I was still all smiles.

Peaceeeee Ronn if I step on you a couple of times, was nae my fault,okay? It was a bit chaotic haha.

----

It was time for the dance where everyone form  a circle and girls would separate with their partners and would dance with every single guy. Which meant I'd be able to dance with you. It was a combination of all the dances we've done...

Soo dah dah dahhhhh. Lahat naman ng mga lalake kinausap ako, kakatawa nga eh kasi hyper sila so daldal lang sila ng daldal.

Waaaah papalapit na ako sayo noon. TUG TUG TUG. I looked around, himala hindi kinausap ni Grace si Aiden. Ay oo nga magka-away pala sila. Mhmmm Aiden said 'hi' to me so they really weren't in good terms.

Noong dumating sayo. Hayyyy hindi ka man lang nag hello! Di pa tumingin! Bastos! Di joke ok lang yung tsaka mabilisan lang din yung turn over haha! Fine with me kasi di Ko rin kayaning matagal!

Tapos na sayo, lumipat na ako.

I looked back at you with a girl then WTTTTTTFFFFFF...

Putspaaaaaa!

I saw you holding her wrist instead of her hands...

Rude but quite frankly, i knew where you were coming from. The girl apparently was unhygienic. Full stop. I noticed it myself so not judging.

Wanna know how? She's in Ron extra pe. The girls in their class found out she had her monthly visit but not by asking her but seeing it smudged somewhere. Okay I'll stop TMI already but,see? Idk she was new but cmon that wasn't part of settling! Moira was asked to help her cos she can speak the same language.Although, the girl looked at Moira as if she was talking in an alien language. Lol. Enough of her I don't wanna sound ignorant because I actually tried helping her too but it didn't work.

Moving on, I was working my way through the circle of boys. It was hilarious cos I had to lead some guys cos they both have a left foot hahahah! Towards the end it was a shambles, somebody broke the flow and I was left in the middle with no partner. Someone skipped or didn't move up! When I got to guy, we were out of sync with everyone else. Great. Still, we quickly got back to the rhythm. Ughhhhhh! The music suddenly stopped, mines and my new partner's hands were still intertwined. We assumed that the music will replay again because that's how they do it. The teacher started talking, okay just maybe just a reminder I guessed.Still holding hands, Moira called me out and pointed at our hands. I, along with my partner we roamed our eyes and saw were the only ones holding hands! Awkies! Everyone looked at us. Lols. Didn't care though, I didn't like him.

Speaking of Moira, she was sent out. She got caught chewing gum that time! The teacher took her out cos we weren't obviously allowed to chew in pe. The teacher gave her a sermon.Apparently, she looked bored and slouchy. A thick and big thick! Moira was one of the few who wasn't feeling it. Good thing she didn't get a detention!

All of us continued. Back to Gareth and I was carefree which for me means I'd laugh like there was no tomorrow! We actually got along well! He's always been my partner for the past years!!I saw you sat on the benches and was just watching. When I got in front of you guys I felt conscious, I pulled my skirt down though we wore tights.Just in case I was showing something haha! Everybody was smiling,dafuq what got into these guys I thought. Whereas you had a straight face. Whateves!

Love?,
Ariane ♡

OMG 1.5k reads!Thank you so soooo much guys! I hope some of you will still read this till the end because I will be trying to finish this 'journal' asap while I'm on holiday😬

Love,Juliet
xxx