∞27∞

Dear Ron,

'13

Oi! What the heck happened to you,huh? You just came in Spanish class with a sling supporting your left arm. ¡Muy Bien! You just had to break your dominant hand! Bravo! I'm guessing this was because of skiing?

Because that was what everyone was doing including me, well snowboarding tbh cos it's a lot easier to balance with as I have no hand-feet coordination.

Btw guys, we live near a mountainous area so we were able to do snow sports whenever we wanted to it😬

Okay, back at the classroom scenario. Our school have student support so you didn't actually have to worry about not being able to write cos they provided you with a laptop🌚 Perks of having a broken arm? The teacher was being extra nice to you. You didn't have to do all the work compared to us-_- and you also got to leave early for 'safety' purposes.

Anyways, I still felt bad and worried for you... Not gonna lie.. Even though you never cared for me like one time I fell flat on my face on the fields during pe. Lol yes,I'm very clumsy😂

***************

Our whole year was sent to the school hall to have the talk about the transition from 3rd year to 4th year, as well as the new curriculum. We got to miss the first 2 periods, yay for us!  So the chairs were arranged by row as usual💁🏻 My friends and I sat on second row(kasi there's no point of sitting at the back when they tell you to come forward anyways). We were pretty early so not everyone was there yet, then a few minutes passed by and the hallways starting to fill up. Some of the boys sat in the same row as us and left a free chair in between me and the boy.

We always used to leave a gap cos why not😂 lol srly, it was way too close for comfort if there wasn't any. Hmmmm at this point, they weren't starting yet... It seemed like everyone was there already.

I was looking around because I was getting bored then I saw you entering..

In my mind...

I was like...

Okaaay...

Where are you gonna sit?

Probably with your friends...

(None of his close friends were sitting anywhere where I was sat, so I just shrugged it)

BUT THENNN..

*I saw you walking towards us*

Oohhh please don't tell me he's going to actually sit with us...

Bu-buuubuttttt, the vacant seat beside me is right down in the middle of the row!

Too lateee...

You stood at the end of the row(right side),a sign which gave us the impression that you wanted to sit on the seat IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING ROW.

Boyssss    Free Chair    Me    Girlssss

Greaaaaat, I thought, everybody made way for you to be able to get to the chair but I didn't hahaha! (Pangasar lang ang peg! Alam mo ngang may benda pa yung kamay eh!)There was enough space for you to squeeze pass me!

Pffft, I lost my leg space-_-

Arianne, matangkad ka ba?

Btw highway! Why did you decide to sit there? You weren't even that close to those boys! Erm maybe I guess a bit but still, it's just that you and Aiden were inseparable. Nakakapanibago lang...

Little did I know, it was going to be the longest 2 hour talk I would ever have!(in that school obvs)

Blah

Blah

Blah

I was fidgeting a lot(what's new?hahah)

Kasi naman eh bakit sakin ka pa tumabi 😓 Yun di tuloy ako nakafocus,though I wasn't exactly interested on what they were explaining to us in the first place 🌚

Then after that, they were giving us handouts which were a bunch of forms to fill in so we could move on for the next academic year. In short, choosing subjects😶 The forms were coming from both sides, I saw you struggling while passing the pile. After we've gathered all of them, I was so closeee *hand gesture or should i say finger gesture of how close it was* ( THIS MUCCCCH 👌🏼)into helping you but boii I knew you would have denied my offer. So there I was looking like a worried idiot beside you! It didn't help that Moira had to mention that I should help you out loud! DUH DIDNT SHE THINK IVE THOUGHT OF IT ALREADY?! She's my best fwend. Really.

************

Last class for Spanish that school year...

TO BE CONTINUED..

Love?,
Ariane ♡

Hi,guys! Probably owe you an explanation as to why I was away for ages.. Like any other teens, I was drowning with uni work(yes,I'm already in uni!) but since it's done! I can't wait to share what had happened with the rest of my high school life! This may overlap a bit with uni happenings, maybe. 😋😅

Juliet
xxx