∞21∞

Dear Ron,

'12
S.Y. 12/13

Bago mag bakasyon, sinisimulan na ng school ang new timetable. (So people would already know where to go after summer.)It wasn't really a big deal for our year because same subjects and same teachers pa rin, it was just the timetable.

*******************************************

So here we go again, the day of your birthday came.. This year I 'convinced' myself not to greet you cos heck you didn't even acknowledge it whenever I did.

So blah blah we went through the day with our subjects...

We were in our chemistry class but since it was the last day of school, we were allowed to use our mobile phones.(sssh we weren't actually but our teacher was very kind💁🏻) We were free to do anything but here and then our teacher would ask us questions.... Like about cooking....

See the connection with chemistry? Yep?

She then asked people from each tables..

The question was "do you guys know how to cook?"

I was the thinking to myself that I could actually cook some dishes but since I'm lazy most of the time I'd settle for the microwaveable food because it's easy peasy lemon squeezy and does not cause so much inconvenience.

Lol busy busyhan lang ang peg?

Well, my parents were working during the day time so mostly I'm left home with my brothers..

Noong bumalik na ang wisyo ko. Turn na ng table nyo at na pick ka para sumagot.

Sabi mo naman....

"I eat microwaveable foods when my brother and I are alone." Sabay tawa mo.(perfect view kasi lumipat sya sa tabi ng friends nya so parang kaharap ko siya pero sa kabilang table.)

HUH? Did you just read my mind? Like, seriously?-_- You said basically the same answer as what I was planning to say.. You're a one heck of a good mind reader.

Great minds think alike but the other one is greater.... And that is mine.. Jokes lol

Bumaling naman ang atensyon ng teacher natin sa akin... SA AKIN TALAGA?-_-

Tsss. That time I didn't now what to say na.Wala eh gas gas na yung SASABIHIN ko..

Sinabi ko ganun din sa sinabi mo. Nagmukha tuloy akong gayagaya. Tss.

Eto na nga, Moira won't stop bugging me for me to greet you! Arrghhhhh. She kept on texting me trying to persuade me.

Never would I ever tell you 'happy birthday' again, I swore to myself.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Ariane...

Moira managed to persuade me. Tsss. That's the thing with me I easily fall into the trap, I just need a little bit of budge and further convincing.. PFFFFFTTT my downside.

I agreed, however, I told her I won't put kisses (as in xxx,since we used it a lot) at the end so I don't look like I'm desperate haha!

I typed in my message on your wall...

"Happy Birthday!:)"

I know plain assf but who cares lol.

Well, I know I couldn't care any less since I knew you won't even say 'thanks'. Better not to expect anything,right?