∞11∞

Dear Ron,

'11
CDT
I don't know how that boy who always teased me got move to our class? Like what the actual packer?!

(Ito yung lalaking kapag nakakasama ko sa group tasks eh palaging napupornada, talak kasi ng talak at palagi akong naho-hot seat. Kantyaw ang bagsak ko. Wala talo ako eh lakas mangasar tapos nagjoin force pa sila. How nice lol.)

He was told to sit in the vacant table near us. He would approach us all the time and talk about nonsense.He annoyed us by typing stuff up on our computer screens while one of us or both of us were busy asking the teacher for help. So by the time we got back he would usually laugh his ass off until everyone notices him, causing everyone to be curious about why was he losing his head.

On my screen:

Ariane 💓 <3 Ron

While on your screen was...

Ron 💓 <3 Ariane

Ahhhhh great just great, wasn't it?

Our reaction?

We stood there beside each other,left dumbstruck.

He frequently talked to you while sitting on my SEAT typing yet another one of his silly ideas.

Aba ng agaw pa ang loko! Lol he kept bleddering but you were just nodding?

You could have told him not to type that shizz,right? Cos he never listened to me -___-.

Idk if you were far too busy and amuse using CAD or you just didn't care at all OR...

....was it because you were en---.

(Asa ka pa more,Ariane!)

---------//---------

Couple of days after...

While waiting outside our class room, that boy's undying teasing obviously continued. He approached you and started teasing you. Of course it was after he was bugging me as he walked with me on the way. I was standing opposite from where you guys were so I heard everything.

" Will you ever ask out Ariane?" He asked you

*silence*

"Why would I even go out with her? Tsss eww." you said

Pa ew ew pa ang mokong. HAHAHAHA!

"Agahsgwhshahiwwhis" Didn't understand what he was telling you.

There was this piercing sound which made me incapable of observing what was happening around me.

*rolls eyes* at you

In all seriousness though....

That's what I get from eves dropping.🙈😒

I was acting as if I wasn't affected or anything. My face showed no emotion, I stared blankly into the space to avoid making eye contact with you. I can tell you were trying to catch my gaze, I felt it...

Too lateee,that badly hurt my feelings.. Tagos na tagos *points at left chest*.

You could have at least said quietly,huh? Although at the same time I was glad I heard it.

(really, Ariane?-_-)

Ladies and Gents, at that point I questioned myself.

*TING*

EXACTLY! Why would you anyway? I was just this chubby girl who had an acne breakout and have a really tan skin or should I say really burnt(lol burnt from the sun during summer).

I knew from the start you wouldn't but I hoped just in case, you know,I had a chance?

Ah well.

Love,
Ariane ♡