∞28∞

Dear Ron,

'13

-end of 3rd year

Hey,hey! We had our last Spanish class for the year! Well, for some of you guys,it was the last one EVER. I knew for a fact that our class would be half the size as the level of difficulty is going to be bearable but not for everyone.

So, we had Mrs Marcel and she ran through some bits.. She even did a surprise quiz just to recap everything we've done for the last two years! Sorry, I was such a keen bean.You know me hahha, I was pretty competitive and by deciding to continue Spanish, I had to know it!😂

After that lengthy discussion, Mrs decided to play a game!GUESS WHAT IT WAS?!

You guessed it right!

HEADS DOWN,THUMBS UP!🙇🏻‍♀️👍🏼

Haha ikr guys! I mean who doesn't love this game?

Mrs chose 6 people to do it and you were one of them pffffffffft. Tres chicas y tres chicos.

* for some of yous who doesn't know the rules of the game, I'm telling you it's pretty simple! People who got pick basically just had to push down a person's thumb💁🏻 Those people would then have to guess who press their thumb!*

The game started, the rest of us slump ourselves onto our desks.

Sigh.

Once they had their go signal, I heard foot steps coming towards me. In short, I was nakikiramdam lol, my senses were working at their best at that moment.

................

Okay, the footsteps were heavy so it must be a boy.

................

Or maybe it's a girl, I could hear humming that time and the heavy footsteps have stopped so that male classmate must have gone somewhere else.

Hmmmm......

*still observing*

Heard a pivot and skipping, alrighty. The girl went to another area? I guessed.

By that point, I've convinced myself I wasn't gonna be picked. lol I was actually snoozing off cos y not, whenever I get the chance, your home girl tryna get some sleep as much as possible.

Just when I thought I would get away from it.

I was very much mistaken.

Nope wasn't gonna get away with it easily, Ariane!

The heavy footsteps began again nearby, as if that person stood their for awhile and never moved an inch.

Is it just me but time creeps by at a certain period/subject of the day? LIKE THIS ONE FOR EXAMPLE!

Here we go again. 

Hmm the person was hovering... around me? Okay then.

Mrs gave the 'its' to hurriedly pick their targets. Err a supposed to be a minute worth of picking ended up with a quince minutos of window time?

Theeeeen, ERNNNNNKKKK. (Ik Im hopeless at making up onomatopoeias, just like I am with this lecheng kraz) Someone touched my thumb to press it down. Whatda effff, I jolted.I felt a shock! Almost like a burst of electricity went running down my spine.(Sus! Nilamig ka lang, Ariane! It was spring,haler)