∞29∞

Dear Ron,

'13

Sumapit nanaman ang birthday mo. Maligayang kaarawan! Kahit dito man lang masabe ko.

I decided not to greet you anymore on your fb.(Babaw ko noh,guys?) The thing is what's the point, right?

Tbh guys, I was always the one greeting him. Majority of those came without a 'thank you'.

So why waste effort?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Some of you may think that why are all my scenarios happened in school?

Well tbqh, I barely see him in town even though it's such a small one.

Actually, I remembered one time I saw him while I was with my mum shopping. I'm never the type of person who's always aware of my surrounding, I'm always on my own little world! HAHAHA! So anyways,I was just walking casually then all of a sudden,I saw him! My goodness,nagulantang ako because I was heading right to him. I came to a full stop and I instantly pivoted. Rude much, ik! They saw me though, he was with his friends(meaning our classmates). Btw I already saw the group of boys prior to this but only noticed it was them on the very last minute hahah.

So that was just a random encounter with him.

Hopefully, people wouldn't think I'm a snob(which is too late cos some already do!), it's because my attention is focused with the person I'm with.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺
🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

'13-Transition to autumn
4th year

Summer holidays had passed, time for school again.

Guess what?! We were told our pe class was getting halved. Smaller class meaning I wasn't going to make a fool out of myself in a big crowd hahahha!

Thought I was gonna get away from you. Akala ko lang pala.

We were put in the same one.

And nope it wasn't even alphabetical, it was hand picked,pftt.

Perks?

I was still with my crazy ass friends. Hahhaha they were nice enough to put most people with their friends.

Our class did theories while the other did physical. And vice versa.

We did our discussions in the mini amphitheater, the guys sat on one side while we girls sat on the opposite side. Oh diba? We made use of the space.(I don't know guys but does this always happen to your class too? Or it was just us?)So there was only around 20 of us? 7 girls, the rest were boys?Our class wasssss hugeee that even being halved that classes were still pretty big.

Hated that set up cos it's almost like we're facing each other.

Aminin,Ariane you enjoyed it!