∞30∞

Dear Ron,

Hiiiiii! During fourth year PE became the only time that I was able to have a glimpse of you(of course,break and lunch time were excluded!) which means you'd always see me in a state!(sweaty look to be exact!) We had our pe kit changed that time as well! The old design was kind of distinctive,gender wise though it's just the school palette,whilst the new one was more of neutral side and at the same the school colours were still incorporated. Good thing about it? Us, students actually designed it. For all of you guys, our kit looks like a football kit which also includes add-ons for different weathers. They were body hugging I always had to adjust my tshirt and shorts. I didn't even bothered wearing my high knee socks cos I felt restricted, alam nyo lalampa lampa lola nyo baka mag faceplant ako. Also, spikes were a must if you don't want to fall on the ground every single time🙄

We had our normal pe just before lunch time which was the worst time to have it. Why?

1. Because I'm already hungry, I have no energy. That was the time of the day to be lazy.

2. if we were acting cheeky and we didn't do our activity properly. You bet we'd have some of our lunchtime cut short. MEANING LESS TIME TO EAT. 50% of the time it happens to our class, eh puros lalake ba naman pasimuno,nahawa rin kami!

3. We had to travel to our school's fields in summer/spring/autumn and in winter we have to go to the sports centre. You guessed it!  All the food places are jam packed when we arrive in school!

4. Certain day we had both normal pe and pe subject, what a continuous battle it was.

ANYWAYS, we were having our normal pe and that very day our teacher decided to do rugby for that period. So we obviously warmed up but typically it's always through a game which involved with handling the ball or any main component of a sport.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE! I WAS CHOSEN AND.... SO WERE YOU?!Didn't expect that one.The mechanics of the game was almost like piggy in the middle but except this time the PIGGIES-taya(you+ me , I would have said 'us' but there wasn't an 'us'😢 jks!) had the balls.We had to hit them on their thighs cos why not hahahah lol.

So the chaos began, everyone was running for their lives and I was trying not to hit the girls cos I know that I hit pretty hard which resulted in me targeting the boys! And so were you. We were all scrambling, then ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HIT ME. *sound effects* Of course, in my head I was already arguing with you.

"OUCCCCCCCH!😫" I blurted out(more like screaming) with a matching 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?' look before you can get away!

I froze, you froze and so did everyone including our teacher. Uh oh. In fact, I even caught their 'OUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' faces.

As I checked my thigh, you also did. Oh my gasssss! There was a mark of the ball and was all red! Lols should have seen your face😱😱😱, seemed like you were also in shock. Need not to worry, not like I was gonna kill you hahaha. Unless you don't apologise.

"I'm sorry..."  you said in a soft tone just enough for me to hear. Okay, I'm fine now. (Woooshie wooshie,Ariane!)

"HEY, YOU GUYS ARE PARTNERS!" -unknown classmate shouted across the field *face palm*

Diverting our attention from staring at my leg.

" Yes, Ron, don't you remember Ariane is your partner?"  - our teacher called you out.

Lol they really were rubbing it on your face,together with your friends laughing for some reason...

But life goes on, you probably just thought I wasn't with you since i dropped the ball with me at that time as I just hit someone prior to it and hadn't picked the ball up just yet. (See guys? The work was all on us lol!) 30 mins of that of just us being the piggies!

After that we played our own version of habol-habolan with a twist where we had a sash stuck to our behind(almost like a tail-kita nyo?! Piggy pa rin ang dating!) which the 'its' had to pull. Kind of risky since they could have pulled someone's shorts down hahaha! I ran with an awkward poise as I was trying to hold my shorts up haha resembling a tssongo hihih(pretty sure you saw my kengkoyness). Anyways,4 of your friends were the 'its',so syempre ako dinadakdakan ko muna sila para ma-distract tapos kapag nagsawa sila tatantanan nila ako for a bit. Tactics ala Ariane 😉

Some people were already out including you hahahhaha! The only people that were left were the fast runners and there's me....

Who they were probably just tired of hearing, nainis siguro sila sa akin😂

Isa isa kaming nalagasan..(sounds wrong lol) It came to the point that I was the only one left. I failed miserably at trying to stand on the sidelines just so I could tricked them. Pero wala eh. Binuko ako ni titser!😭 Ayun tuloy napatakbo ulit ako, tapos ginamit kong shield yung mga natanggal na hahha! Ayaw me patalo eh. Sorry na lang guys! I felt like the ⚡️FLASH⚡️*woosh woooosh* dodging all those peeps but in reality I was running 1km/hr at halos madapa-dapa ako.Opcourse I never dared to use you as a shield. I know you enough to predict that you'd have probs threw me onto them,ikaw pa naman may pagka sutil ka ba naman minsan pft. Edi natalo agad ako.However, just like any other kwela story has to end. Awwww.They managed to surround me, I surrendered, what can I do? ENKKKKKK GAME FREAKIN OVER. Lastly, this is what I like about the boys in our year, they're sensitive enough to know how to act towards the girls but still encourage fair competition at the same time.  In short, they're gentlemen.Pero may topak rin sila kung minsan(Ano to bawi-bawi lang,Ariane?)

Afterwards,we just played a game of good ole rugby. May have scared some girls a bit cos I can be very boy-like in terms of my aggressiveness. Peace yow(to the girls), this is what happens when you grew up in a family full of boys. Di ko matansya eh, kasi kung sa akin okay lang naman.

Love,
Ariane ♡