Problems With The Sexy Lab Partner

The last couple of days for Harper were complete hell. Harper didn't realize having a lab partner meant having to deal with Ace nagging at her. He had the nerve to complain about Harper's bossiness. It was a battle of leadership. Both of them wanted the other to listen. That meant consist arguing in class, over the phone and in text.
"Hey, don't you screw up the lab format this time." Ace said harshly. Both of them were in library working on a lab. It was already after school all that were left were either just hanging around for fun or getting work done.
Harper pointed a finger at Ace and said in an accusatory tone, "IF I remember correctly it was you who said the questions go before the images!"
Ace now raising his voice, "Well you agreed to it without even looking it over so if you ask me it was a careless mistake on your part for not checking it over!"
Harper slammed the table where the computer sat with an opened document that contained Ace's and Harper's lab, and stood up.
"YOU MADE THE MISTAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Harper yelled.
"NO IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE FOR NOT CHECKING IT OVER!" Ace also stood up and yelled.
It was quiet for a moment. Ace and Harper just stood there glaring at each other.
"My goodness, are you two children? This is a library! Get out!" The librarian who was an old lady yelled brittle.
Harper and Ace came to their senses and they both grabbed their bags and stormed outside.
Harper leaded against the school wall.
Harper was the first to talk, "It was your fault."
Ace looked over in disbelief and glared. He came over to Harper and put a hand on the wall behind her invading her space once again.
"Excuse me? You started yelling first." Ace said angry.
Harper crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at Ace with a glare. She grabbed his shirt in spur of the moment. Ace was pulled closer to her face. Harper started retort then noticed how close they are. She left go and turned her head away in a blush.
"Whatever it's my fault just get out of my personal space now." Harper tried to say intimidatingly and failed.
Ace's eyes softened and he pushed himself off the wall and smirked.
"Anyways I'll finish the rest of the lab and you can look over it for any mistakes." Ace said all business.
Harper nodded. "Seems like a fair agreement if you have questions I can help by sending over my notes."
"As if I can decipher your writing just write it over a text." Ace said tiredly but not unamused.
"Grr, yeah yeah whatever! And my writing isn't that hard to read!" Harper said defensively.
Ace looked over and said, "uh yeah it is, it's like you can't tell if it's this word or this word so you look at it for 5 minutes trying to figure it out."
"Whatever, your opinion is irrelevant." Harper said.
"Ouch that hurts," Ace pretends he got shot in the chest, then with a smirk continues "oh wait never mind it doesn't."
Harper punched him in the arm and started walking. Guess I'll have to walk home cuz Abby left and I'm pretty sure my parents are too lazy to drive over Harper thought to herself and gave out a deep sigh.
"You want a drive home?" Ace asked.
"Hell no, not in that motorcycle where I have to put my arms," Harper reminded herself of the memory and blushed "you know, around the likes of you." She ended off with a small voice.
"You sure? Seems like you like it when you had to put your arms around me." Ace said with a playboy smirk.
"As if." Harper crossed her arms and looked away to hide her blush.
"Ok say what you will." Ace sighed and started walking over to his motorcycle. Finally that creep leaves me alone Harper thinks and is relieved.
Just then while walking she heard a motor beside her. Ace's motorcycle. Following her.
"What the hell do you think your doing you perverted stalker?" Harper yelled.
"Forgot to mention, I don't have a computer at home." Ace said with a smirk.
"So what do you plan to follow me all the way home just to use my computer?!" Harper exclaimed.
"Pretty much." Ace says nonchalant.
That's what he did. He honest to god followed her. Until Harper stopped him halfway through.
"Are you seriously going through with this?" Harper exploded from her irritation.
"Yep." Ace said innocently.
"What kind of person doesn't have a damn computer?" Harper yelled.
Something in Ace's expression turned cold and cruel.
With his distant blue eyes he said, "The poor kind."
Harper was taken aback. Who is this person? I've never seen Ace like this Harper thought a bit fearful of this Ace. She quietly walked over to the motorcycle and got on. Ace was surprised by her action.
"Might as well ride with you if you coming to my house, no need to tire my feet needlessly." Harper said blushing. Ace was stunned and Harper blushed harder.
She punched him in the back and said,
"drive damnit we don't have all day!"
Ace snapped out of it and smirked.
"Your wish is my command, your majesty." Ace said now normal. Harper rolled her eyes and with a blush put her arms around his chest. The odd thing is Ace's heartbeat was a bit faster then usual. Harper didn't pay any mind to it and just focused on reaching home.
"You know if we don't finish by dark we could always have a sleepover and snuggle together." Ace suggested.
Harper blushed and said, "I'd rather die then have to snuggle with you! Idiot just drive."