Part 4

Amber's pov

I am talking with Trudy in the lower cabin. She just seems to blabbing on about some Crap. I know we are best friends, but sometimes she is so annoying! When I talk with Salene, she is really calm, and it's normally a half talk, half listen kind of chat, but with Trudy, she seems to just talk. She continues to talk until we feel the boat rock.
" What was that!?" Trudy said, her eyes wide open.
" I have no idea, let's go take a look" I say, standing up. We make it up to the top deck, and I see Slade, his face red and you could see he was boiling with anger. I look over and Ebony is on the verge of tears.
" What happens here?!" I say, I hear footsteps behind me and Ellie, Jack, Salene, Jay and Brady and behind me.
" Slade, he he he..." She couldn't get the words out. I walk over to Ebony. What is it.
" He pushed Lex over!" Ebony said, tears dripping from her face. I've never seen Ebony like this! Just then Jay runs to the front of the boat. He looks over.
" He's bloody unconscious! Slade what did you do?" Jay said angrily. He took his shirt off and dove in. He grabbed Lex's body and dragged it to the side.
" Jack, can you give me a hand here?!" Jay said. Jack ran over and took his shirt off. Ellie stood in the background with a smile on her face. Jack dove into the water and helped Jay get Lex out of the water. They lifted him out and saw he had a massive gash on his head.
" Trudy, go get the medical kit!" I say, and Trudy went off. The boys lay Lex's still body on the deck.  I feel his pulse.
" I feel his pulse, it's weak, but it's there!" I yell. I grab a pice of cloth lying down and apply pressure to his forehead. I see Jay look at Slade.
" Why the hell did you do that Slade, trying to kill I'm or something?!" Jay yelled at him. Just then, Ram came out from wherever he was.
" Oh, did Lexy boy go for a swim? Didn't know he couldn't!" Ram said with a snigger.
" Shut up Ram, some idiot pushed him in!" Jay said. I continue to look at Lex and hold pressure on his wound, until I see his eyes flutter open.
" Guys he's awake" I tell everyone.