Part 6

Ellie's pov

Jack and I were sitting on a bench on the upper deck. He had his arm around me, and we were kissing. It started to get heated, but we heard a loud crash, and pulled apart. We looked at each other with wide.

"Let's hope that wasn't Lex pushing in Slade this time!" Jack joked, as we stood up and go to where the noise came from. Just as we were about to turn the corner, we hear an ear-piercing scream. We start to run to where the sound was from, and saw Trudy, with a horrified look on her face, and Salene looked shocked as well.

" Why the hell would you idiots do that!" Trudy yelled angrily.

" What the hell is going on!" Amber says, with baby Bray in her arms.

" These idiots just poured all the canned food we have into the water!" Salene exclaimed.

" Why the hell would you do that?" Amber asked them, more than annoyed.

" It was weighing down the boat, so we poured it all out!" Lottie said, like it was a good idea.

" Well, I think its time we all go swimming!" Jay says, we all moan, and he looks at us all. " I actually mean it!" He said, taking his shirt off." Come on, get in!" He runs over to Gel, and picks her up.

" Get off me! These are designer boots!" She yelled, but she was already in. Everyone else starts to jump in, except Salene, Amber, because they had little ones in their arms. Once everyone was in, Jay noticed some one stayed out of the water. Ram.

" What are you doing out Ram?" Jay asked him. Ram mumbled something that he couldn't hear. " Can you say that again?' Jay said leaning in.

" I can't swim!" He muffled angrily, quiet enough so Salene and Amber couldn't hear. Jay let him go, and laughed

" Well you were not the nicest to Lex, and you can't even swim!" Jay said laughing, then jumped into the water.

"Jay! It too deep!" I say, but he's too busy trying to dive down. I swim over to Jack and he opens his arms.

" Come here" He said, and I giggle. Jack makes me feel special. I even thought I had lost him during the techno invasion, and when I found him, I treasured him more than ever. We huddle together, because the water is pretty damn cold, and I feel something on my leg. I look down and squeal.

" Guys, this water is infested with saltwater piranhas!" I yell, as everyone looks slightly afraid.