Part 7

I have made some edits in the pervious chapter about Sammy and Lottie, so you might want to go check that out.

Ram's Pov

My eyes grew wide in horror, as I heard Ellie's words. Piranhas. Even though I wasn't in the water, I was still scared. I had heard myths in my younger years, that piranhas ate anything in sight, even wood, and this boat is wood. I heard Salene squeal. She put Brady down, and rushed to the ide of the boat and grabbed Ellie's arms. She started to yank her out and yelled my name.

"RAM! Get your butt over here and help get someone out!" Salene yelled at me, and I rushed over to the side of the boat. Jack was closest; I grabbed his arms and tried to drag him up.

I finally managed to get Jack out, and Salene got Ellie out. Jack and Ellie ran over to each other and hugged.

" Guys, what's that coming over towards us?" Trudy asked, and we all looked.

"Guys, that's a whole heap of piranhas!" Amber yelled, and we all got scared. Jack started to get Lex out, with the help of Ellie, Salene and Amber helped Gel, and I helped Jay. Once they were all out, we all helped, Ruby, Slade, Ebony, Trudy, May and Darryl. The only people left were Sammy and Lottie, and Ruby grabbed Lottie, while Slade grabbed Sammy. While they were pulling them up, a wave pushed the boat, making them slip.

"Lottie! Sammy!" Ruby yelled, but they were already getting eaten alive by the piranhas. Jay started to get into a diving position to save them, but it was too late.

"Don't Jay, it's too late!" I yelled. Salene and Trudy started crying, as the dead bodies of Sammy and Lottie floated to the top.