Part 14

Ruby's Pov

We were all so excited when we woke up that morning, because we knew we would be close. I normally wake up pretty early, so when I got up, I went outside and saw we were about a kilometer away. I ran all the way back to my room, and woke Slade to have a look, and he got excited as well.

"Everyone! Wake up! We are really close!" Slade yelled, and everyone started to pile up to the main deck.

"Oh my god Salene! We are going to be there soon! I can't believe it!" Trudy said excitedly, and Hugged Salene.

"Come on, let's have breakfast, and see how far away we are after that," Ebony said, and we all agreed. None of us could really sit still, we were all too excited. Once we has finished breakfast, we all went to the deck to see how far away we were, and what we saw, we couldn't believe our eyes.

"There are people?" Ellie exclaimed excitedly, but Jack wasn't so sure.

"Guys, they are in chains, I'm not sure who they are." Jack said.

"Down by the jetty back on main land, one, former techno guy, said that deleted means they get sent away somewhere, maybe this is it" Lex said

"Well thanks for telling us now Lex!" Trudy said sarcastically, and Lex smirked.

"Well, they have noticed us, what are we going to do?" Ebony asked.

"Fight them," He said smirking.

"Are you sure that's going to end well? Maybe we need a different plan," Salene said, and we nodded in agreement.

" Maybe, we get all the women off, them the men fight the men who are in the way" Ram said.

" Maybe instead of all the women, we have, Gel, Salene, Trudy and May take the kids off and some where in the trees, and the rest of the girls, Ellie, Ebony and Ruby, help us fight" Slade said.

"Right, let's do that. Do you see those trees? Where the Box is?" Lex said pointing to some trees. We nod. " Go that way. We will follow later" Lex said and we all nodded. We all got our weapons and everything we could hold, and got ready to get off, when Salene yelled something.

"Guys! It's Cloe! We have to save her!" Salene yelled, and pointed to a girl, and we all looked and I saw a teenage girl who I didn't recognize.

"Salene! It's actually you! I missed you so much!" Cloe yelled, and Salene got a bit teary.

"Lex, Please! We have to save her!" Salene begged

"Salene! Do you see the amount of guards? We will come back for her I promise!" Lex told her, and she nodded.

"We will come back for you Clo!" Salene yelled, and Cloe nodded.

"Okay, Lets go!!!!!" Lex yelled, and we all jumped off the boat.