Part 11

2 Weeks Later...

Ebony's Pov

Everyone is still really depressed about Amber and Jay leaving, and we are all suffering without leaders. We still have about two days left of food until were out, but were remaining hopeful. Lex decided to step in and become leader, which were not very happy about, but I guess its fine for now. I have a feeling that the ship gave us off food, because I haven't been feeling well these two weeks, but everyone else seems fine. Lex and I have kind of fallen out, but we still see each other, for 'cheering up' and Slade and Ruby have gotten together, which is kind of upsetting.

I woke up that morning to a sick feeling in my stomach, so I ran up to the upper deck to throw up last night's food. I feel my hair being pulled back, and I see Lex next to me.

"What's wrong babe? You have been vomiting nearly ever morning for ages!" Lex said, and I pushed him away.

" I have some kind of virus or something," I said, but I knew it was more than that. Lex shrugged and walked away, and I decided to go back down to my room. I lay down on my bed for a little bit, until I heard a small knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered, and Gel came in.

"Do you have any tampons? I'm out, and I want to be prepared for next time." She said, and I leaned over to my bag, that was filled with my beauty and hygiene products. I grabbed her some tampons and gave them to her.

"Here, come back if you need more" I told her, and she ran off excitedly. I started to zip the bag, until something hit me; I haven't had my period in ages! I start to panic, as I open the door. I run into Trudy as I run to the opposite end of boat, and she gets annoyed.

"Ebony! I have a small Child here!" She said, with Brady on her hip. I rush passed her and keep jogging.

"Ebony, are you okay?" She asked me, but I didn't answer.

"Everything's fine, totally fine, " I said, before trying to wedge open a door. I had overheard May and Ruby talking about Pregnancy tests, and how May's friend, Zak, had them stored on this boat. I managed to wedge open the door, and get in. I started to search through cabinets and everything I could see. I final made it to one cabinet, and saw it had a couple of pregnancy tests. I grabbed one, and rushed to the bathroom. I got in and locked the door. I ripped open the packaging of the test and got it out. I can't believe I could be pregnant. Queen Ebony!? No. I will have to get rid of it if I am pregnant. I follow the instructions on the packet and wait three minutes.

After three minutes I get up and look at the test.

Positive. Great.