Part 9

Ebony's pov

I took off my jewelry and placed it on one of the side tables. I had had enough for one day, and decided to have an early night. I had my own room, but it is pretty tiny. Trudy, Salene and Brady share a room, Amber and Jay, Ellie and Jack, and I'm not sure about the rest. I can't stop thinking out Lex. Do I like him? I liked him in the past; maybe I have developed feelings for him again? I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the door open, and my eyes try and focus on the figure at the door. The figure steps in and I recognize them. Lex.

" Hey Babe, how are ya?" He asked me, sitting down next to me.

"Good" I say, not looking at him.

"Thanks for helping me out back there, I am thankful" He said, and he placed his hand on my thigh. I look down, and then look back up. Why haven't I seen this all along? I lean in towards Lex, ad he leans in as well. Our lips meet, and we start to kiss. I haven't kissed Lex in ages, but I can tell you, he is a good kisser. He started to kiss my neck, and I groaned. I unzipped His pants, and he stopped me for a minute.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, and I nodded.

May's Pov

I woke up the next day and found Gel looking through my bag. She tends to wake up and go through stuff that isn't hers, and sadly, it was mine today.

"Gel, you can't just go through peoples bags all the time you know!" I said, and gel gives me a sheepish look.

" I've eh, I've..." Gel said, unable to spit out the words she needed.

"What!" I ask her, getting angry with her.

"I'm on my period, and I have completely ran out of supplies!" She sad, looking around if anyone heard her.

" Here" I told her giving her a handful of tampons, enough to last her the rest of the week "Go to Ebony next time, she has millions" I said, but Gel got sassy.

"I'm not going anywhere near that witch!" Gel said, storming out.

"Well no worries Gel" I say sarcastically, a little annoyed. I grab a magazine from a small cabinet and start to read it. I get interfered while reading it by Lex yelling at us to come up to the upper deck.

" What does he want this time!" I ask, dropping my magazine and heading up the ladder.

Once I get up there, I see a massive ship that over towers our small boat. All the Mallrats are stunned, eyes wide open.

" Do you think they'll give us food?" Trudy asked, but we all have our eyes are fixated on the ship.

"I don't know, but they don't look very nice" Jay said. We see many people aboard, all in chains, walking on the deck.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? A tribe? Where are you off to?" A man asked us that was aboard the ship.

"To land. Do you happen to have any food?" Jay asked the man, ad he laughed at him.

" Your so funny! Of course we have food! We will give you some, in exchange for something," He said, a smirk appearing on his face

"What?" I asked him.

"Two of your people" He said with a smile on his face. A smile of greed and hate.