Infiltrating a Niflheim Base

"I guess this is goodbye for now." Iris said in a downcast manner with a sad smile.

"Don't worry Iris, we'll meet again." You pulled her into a tight hug, stroking her chestnut hair.

"I wish I could stay with you guys longer. Good luck with your mission f-n!" She commented softly, wiping away her escaping tears.

"Iris, wipe away your tears. This won't be the last we'll be seeing each other." You reassured her with a playful grin, wiping her tears away with your hand.

"But aren't you going to head home, to your family, once Noct and Luna wed each other?" Iris asked with a questioning gaze, causing you to glance behind you.

Each of them were avoiding your eyes, their eyes filled with guilt and sorrow. They didn't want you to leave, not now, not later, not ever. Sure, you caused a bit of trouble for the gang, being reckless and stubborn during battles, charging in without a glance. Yet they learned to accept it, just like how they got used to Noctis' behavior. Amidst those eyes of yours, they saw the pain of being chosen by the stars, watching Noctis fall ever so slowly for you. You were the most special girl that they've ever encountered in their whole life time.

"I will go back to my family," You wrap your hand around her smaller ones, "But that doesn't mean I'll forget you all. I'm forever bound to this group now, and these last few months were probably the best of my entire life."

"I'm gonna miss you so much f-n." Her voice cracked as she pulled you into another sincere hug, allowing her tears to trickle down freely. You shushed her quietly, rubbing her back soothingly. You pulled back, wearing a closed eye smile. You jumped into the Regalia with the others, waving goodbye to Iris as Ignis stepped on the gas pedal.

Time Skip
"So where do you suppose Luna is?" Prompto questioned, turning his head towards you.

"How should I know? She could be anywhere by now." You replied with an agitated tone.

"Noct, where do you think she is?" Prompto directed his eyes towards the raven head.

"Not sure." He answered mindlessly, his lips formed into a thin line. The sharpshooter blonde leaned into his seat with a deep sigh, completely at a loss for where Luna could be.

"Where do we even start?" Gladio asked to no one in particular.

You scrolled through your phone with an emotionless face, unsure of where to begin. A certain message popped up suddenly, gaining your attention. You tapped on it with curiosity. An address was sent by an unknown number.

"Ignis, I just received an anonymous address." You reported.

"Does it identify the sender?" He asked, glancing back at you through the rear mirror.

"No, it just displays an unidentified number." You answer back while shaking your head side to side.

"It could be a trap. What if someone from Niflheim sent it?" Gladio warns.

"We have to try." Two voices said in unison. You and Noctis turned your head towards each other with surprised expressions, then laugh it off quietly.

"What's the address f-n?" Ignis asked.

You read the exact address off. The bespectacled man hummed in acknowledgment, typing the address into the personal car's GPS.

"All set. It seems that the address is near our location within a mile radius." Ignis stated, steering the car according to the GPS's route.

Time Skip
"f-n, are you positive that you read off the address correctly?" Prompto asked, readying his gun.

"I swear to Etro it is." You retorted back.