Annoying Orange

Ashfur: Arf!

Brambleclaw: I can't styep... D:

Firestar: You can, idiot. By the way, I brought a very special guest. Annoying Orange!

Brambleclaw: Wait, who in the world is Annoying Orange?

Annoying Orange: Meh dude! *shows his annoying face*

Ashfur: I thought he would normally talk a lot! :l

Annoying Orange: Wa-What? I am Annoying Orange! AND I AM HERE TODAY TO SHOW YOU HOW TO ANNOY YELLOWFANG!

Firestar: At least he knows what he is doing.

Annoying Orange: K. Buy the way... Let's get started with my annoying voice :3 *laughs like a maniac*

Brambleclaw: >.> It is 'by' not 'buy'.

Annoying Orange boinged to Yellowfang's den and Team F.A.B was watching the show with their popcorn at Ashfur's theater.

Annoying Orange: Hey YELLOWFANG! :D

Yellowfang: Huh? What are you?

Annoying Orange: I'M ANNOYING ORANGE! AND TODAY, I WILL BE ANNOYING YOU! :3

Yellowfang: You look like a noob trying to annoy me, to be honest.

Annoying Orange: ANYWAYS, SO TODAY LIKE, BROCOLLI AND APPLE, WHICH THE AUTHOR FORGOT THEIR NAMES, LEL, WERE LIKE HANGING OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND THEN GUESS WHAT? LADY GAGA WALKED PAST THEM AND FARTED AT THEM!

Yellowfang: I hate your voice. -_-

Annoying Orange: IN THE END, THEY FLEW AWAY TO YOU KNOW WHERE? TO YOU KNOW WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

Yellowfang: GET TO THE POINT D:(

Annoying Orange: *ignores her* TO... THE OVEN. AND IT WAS VERY FUNNY TO SEE THEM CRY, BECOMING SOMETHING WHICH YOU DO NOT WANNA KNOW. OKAY. MY JOB HERE IS DONE! :D *walks away from the den*

Yellowfang: *relaxes* Finally he's  —

Annoying Orange: *enters her den again* OH YEAH, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT FOR NO REASON AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! *goes away to somewhere which is the Dark Forest (additional: Where Brokentail eats abc) to annoy everyone there*

Yellowfang: .-. I hate my life with that big gigantic orange...

When I was 4 years old, I started watching Annoying Orange :D ~Legit